Stray Fawn Community

🥇Heroes and Secrets🔑 | Adoptable RP

You should go find the others. They will be waiting for you. I was just about to do that. Lisa lifted over the trees and flew around, listening for the others.

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

((I'm okay with gay/lesbian relationships since there's the Ashi X Bronze and Asha X Storm))

(Well, of course me too since I have the other two nichelings. Also Mya X What's her Face. And Willow X Rayne. R.I.P.)

Are you even listening, Yugo? No. You were if you heard me say that. Okay. YUGO!

I am confusion... Tell Cassie what you need to tell her!

Why do I now ship Cassiopeia X Yugo?

3 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Yugo looked confused. G-G-G-Great, she's o-on to y-y-y-y-you.. ((Which one of my nichelings has a stuttering problem

"It's fine." She said. She doesn't want me here. Umm I guess I'll just leave. She started to walk away, thinking that Yugo didn't want to talk to her.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"It's fine." She said. She doesn't want me here. Umm I guess I'll just leave. She started to walk away, thinking that Yugo didn't want to talk to her.

Yugo felt bad, Look at what you did, Ashi. Y-Yugo, y-y-you're better w-w-w-w-without someone i-in your l-l-life, y-y-y-you've always b-b-b-been!

Yugo felt bad, Look at what you did, Ashi. Y-Yugo, y-y-you're better w-w-w-w-without someone i-in your l-l-life, y-y-y-you've always b-b-b-been!

(ASHIIIIIII! I hate you right now!)

Cassie looked back at her one more time then ran away. For some reason, she felt water streaming from her eyes, creating a trail of tears that Yugo could see.

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Cassie looked back at her one more time then ran away. For some reason, she felt water streaming from her eyes, creating a trail of tears that Yugo could see.

Why am I sad? I don't think I know her... But then again I've never had a real friend. I was just kept in a hole for most of my life. Then on top of me was a trapdoor made of grass and other things. Maybe I'm better off without anyone. I don't know how to really act.

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

So what do you want me to do, A-Ashi. I-I-I need y-you to g-go t-to R-R-Rising S-Snake Pit.

4 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

(Ya but Ashi, you're someone so umm... You kind of played yourself. Maybe she needs to know someone like her...)