Stray Fawn Community

🥇Heroes and Secrets🔑 | Adoptable RP

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

Why am I sad? I don't think I know her... But then again I've never had a real friend. I was just kept in a hole for most of my life. Then on top of me was a trapdoor made of grass and other things. Maybe I'm better off without anyone. I don't know how to really act.

((Permission to have a voice in her head? Because Asha would be lonely wherever she is and would want someone to talk to.))

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

So what do you want me to do, A-Ashi. I-I-I need y-you to g-go t-to R-R-Rising S-Snake Pit.

(I really want Cassie to see her again. And actually get to talk to her.)

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

((Permission to have a voice in her head? Because Asha would be lonely wherever she is and would want someone to talk to.))

(What do you mean? Where is she?)

Just now, Brokenshock said:

(I really want Cassie to see her again. And actually get to talk to her.)

((Maybe Cassie could see Yugo heading towards Rising Snake Pit and try to stop her because it's dangerous))

Just now, Brokenshock said:

(What do you mean? Where is she?)

You'll see and like with Ashi and Yugo))

((Maybe Cassie could see Yugo heading towards Rising Snake Pit and try to stop her because it's dangerous))

You'll see and like with Ashi and Yugo))

(Do you ship them???? Ashi and Yugo?)

Yugo rolled her eyes and started for Rising Snake Pit. I don't understand why I have to go to Rising Snake Pit. Silence

Cassie saw her heading in that direction and got up then said, "You r-really sh-shouldn't go th-there. I-it's dangerous."

((Nah, Yugo never had feelings for him so why now? And even if she did, what Ashi said earlier about not needing someone in her life would make her not like him))

(Okay... Do you ship Cassie and Yugo?)

Yugo looked at her, "I just want to look~"

"I-it's still dangerous. But you can do whatever you want. How should I know? I've lived my entire life in a hole."

1 minute ago, Brokenshock said:

"I-it's still dangerous. But you can do whatever you want. How should I know? I've lived my entire life in a hole."

Yugo started to climb again, "I'm actually listening to someone who I knew before that's talking to me in my head and I'm going to save their sister."

Yugo started to climb again, "I'm actually listening to someone who I knew before that's talking to me in my head and I'm going to save their sister."

"O-okay. I have a sister..."

"Hey, maybe she's with the person's sister!" Yugo told her.

"Maybe. But I was told she was stolen. I never saw her since I literally lived in a hole. I was barely allowed out."