Stray Fawn Community

🥇Heroes and Secrets🔑 | Adoptable RP

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Flying around, Lisa soon saw something (Nova) and flew to it.

Nova who already didn’t want to interact with this op dragon thing, walked back to Hq scanned her paw and shut the doors making sure there was no way possible that the nightmare could get in.

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

Nova who already didn’t want to interact with this op dragon thing, walked back to Hq scanned her paw and shut the doors making sure there was no way possible that the nightmare could get in.

You should break in. WHAT!? NO! "Ok that's just rude." She knocked on the door. "Can I come in?

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

You should break in. WHAT!? NO! "Ok that's just rude." She knocked on the door. "Can I come in?

“No I’m sorry but no secrets are allowed it is for important reasons.” Nova said with a polite tone

59 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“No I’m sorry but no secrets are allowed it is for important reasons.” Nova said with a polite tone

"Im not a seeker anymore. I annoyed the leader until he kicked me out."

3 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"Im not a seeker anymore. I annoyed the leader until he kicked me out."

“Well that doesn’t mean your automatically a hero.” Nova stepped back from the door slightly.

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

“Well that doesn’t mean your automatically a hero.” Nova stepped back from the door slightly.

(Lisa doesn't know this is the HQ.) "ya know, I don't think the heroes are any better than the seekers, so why should that matter?"

(Lisa doesn't know this is the HQ.) "ya know, I don't think the heroes are any better than the seekers, so why should that matter?"

“It matters because a war is coming..” she said solemnly ending the conversation completely.

“It matters because a war is coming..” she said solemnly ending the conversation completely.

well that makes sense. Just break in. NO! (Lisa and dark lisa are arguing inside of Lisa's head lol)

2 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

well that makes sense. Just break in. NO! (Lisa and dark lisa are arguing inside of Lisa's head lol)

She presses a button and several barricades blocked the existing door.

She presses a button and several barricades blocked the existing door.

Lisa was startled for a quarter second, before sighing and flying off. You should of just broke in. N,O. End of conversation.

Lisa was startled for a quarter second, before sighing and flying off. You should of just broke in. N,O. End of conversation.

Nova strode of further into the HQ. wait it’s my first day.. “erm help?”

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Nova strode of further into the HQ. wait it’s my first day.. “erm help?”

Phoenix walked out of the den and saw her. "What's wrong?" He looked up and saw a metal dome shape over the HQ. "Oh. That."

Just now, Brokenshock said:

Phoenix walked out of the den and saw her. "What's wrong?" He looked up and saw a metal dome shape over the HQ. "Oh. That."

She followed his gaze. “What is that?”

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"From what I see, a giant metal dome shape that wasn't there before... What did you do?"

“Hm must be the barricades, I pressed the button to activate them. That Lisa was talking to me from outside the HQ..”

1 hour ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Lisa decides to rest on a simple tree. (Also it is crow's favorite tree)

You should get off that tree before crow sees you on it. Why? That's his favorite tree. So? not like he will fight me for it. You sure? Positive.

Just now, PupTheNicheling said:

That's where Asha is. Jump down it. WHAT?! WE ALL KNOW THAT ME AND CASSIE WILL DIE.

"Should we just look in? I can make a rope..." Cassie said, looking around for things to use