Stray Fawn Community

🥇Heroes and Secrets🔑 | Adoptable RP

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Hello? what is your name and what did they do to you?"

"My name is Cassiopeia. They didn't do anything. They were very kind, until they stuffed me into this bag..."

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"My name is Cassiopeia. They didn't do anything. They were very kind, until they stuffed me into this bag..."

"Hm well would you please come with us. Its a pleasure to meet you Cassiopeia my name is Nova."

2 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Still sleeping, Lisa ended up falling out of her bed and onto a random seeker member. ( @Brokenshock u control one right?)

(The leader...)

Leo looked at her and got up. "First strike, Lisa."

(They have strikes. By the third, they get kicked out or something like that.)

1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

(The leader...)

Leo looked at her and got up. "First strike, Lisa."

(They have strikes. By the third, they get kicked out or something like that.)

Lisa doesn't care. she wanted nothing to do with this. she just rolled her eyes and flew off, showing herself off to the whole island.

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Lisa doesn't care. she wanted nothing to do with this. she just rolled her eyes and flew off, showing herself off to the whole island.

A random hero looked up at her and snarled. "Stupid Secrets, one day, I will lead the others into their home and kill them all." He grumbled.

1 minute ago, PupTheNicheling said:

A random hero looked up at her and snarled. "Stupid Secrets, one day, I will lead the others into their home and kill them all." He grumbled.

Cassie looked up and saw Lisa.

1 hour ago, PupTheNicheling said:

(Lisa has sharp hearing, and if you offend her it wont end well) She flew down at the hero and tore him to shreds, but left him alive. That is just a warning. Do it again and u die.

1 hour ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

(Lisa has sharp hearing, and if you offend her it wont end well) She flew down at the hero and tore him to shreds, but left him alive. That is just a warning. Do it again and u die.

Then she flew back up and showed off again.

4 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

(You should put quotation marks when a character is talking. And don't make a character op because then no one wants to rp with an op character. You should rp the battle since the nichelings can dodge attacks)

59 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

(You should put quotation marks when a character is talking. And don't make a character op because then no one wants to rp with an op character. You should rp the battle since the nichelings can dodge attacks)

(Well also that was a npc, and she didn't say anything, I was saying it XD)

4 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Then she flew back up and showed off again.

Cassie kept watching her. What a stupid show-off. She's annoying.

(she's a teen I just forgot to make her one when I was creating her)

7 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Despite the wounds, he got up and shook his head. He snarled. ((I'm going to name Crow))

59 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Cassie kept watching her. What a stupid show-off. She's annoying.

(she's a teen I just forgot to make her one when I was creating her)

(She is lucky she didn't say that out loud lol)

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

(Well also that was a npc, and she didn't say anything, I was saying it XD)

(What if it wasn't an npc? When people are introducing a new character they don't say their name right away all the time.)