Stray Fawn Community

New members

I'm not that new but eh XD. I'm AlbinoNightFury and I live in a small town located in Canada. I enjoy reading, playing video games (My top 2 favorites being Niche and ARK) and hanging out with family. I am also a loyal Fan of How To train your dragon, both the books and the movies/TV series. I also have 2 sassy cats named Blackie and Jewel, who are both girls, and two dogs, One basset-hound retriever named Bucky and one terrier Mix named Kylie.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! So... My name is Ocelot (I'ill not tell you my real name >:3). I am from..... UK. I like to listen music and play video games. For example PvZ Garden Warfare 2, Niche, Portal and others. I have a pet. His name is Tobasco. He is a dog. Well... see ya later!

• Like 3

Hello!

My username is Kirobane (or just Kiro for short) and I've lived in the UK my entire life. I'm currently a student entering my second year of A-levels. I like drawing and animating as a hobby and have a dog who is a cross between an English bull terrier and a Staffy. I love playing video games on various different platforms from Playstation to Nintendo Switch.

Nice to meet you all ^^

• Like 2

Good morning!

I'm Goggles! (But literally everyone on Steam calls me Juno.) I'm a huge Nintendo fangirl, and I especially take interest in the Mario, Zelda, and Splatoon series. I also like genetics, so that's probably why I'm here! Niche has made an interesting shift in my life, but I'm not obsessed with it... (anymore, at least.) But I still like to do things, like stalk Niche's Twitter page 😈

Oh, hobbies. My hobbies aren't particularly special, but I love to draw and play games.

And that's pretty much it. Uh... Stay Fresh, or whatever.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Hey there!  The name's WolfDragonPlasma (though, please, just call me either Dragon or Plasma; the full thing is a mouthful XD).  I've been a player of Niche since September of last year, but this is the first instance of me actually wishing to connect more with other Niche players.  Or, at the very least, join the Discord Server and the Forums and just lurk, since that's usually what I do X'D

Hm...Let's see....I'm a US American female with a love for animals and a passion for gaming.  Games I enjoy are usually the adventure type that allow you to play as an animal (ie Okami, Spyro the Dragon, etc.), or animal sims (WolfQuest, Niche, etc.) but I'm not opposed to playing other types of games if I like them enough.

Let's see....what else...I have four cats (all girls) and two dogs (both boys),  though I've more or less become a cat person.  That's not to say I don't love and appreciate dogs though; heck, one of my favorite animal species is the Grey Wolf, which dogs are a subspecies of.  I just won't be getting anymore dogs in the future XD

• Like 5

Hello!

My name is Akamushi, I mean, not my real name, but that's how I would like to be called by others. You can just call me Aka or Mushi, people tend to like Mushi more.

I live in the USA, but I was raised in Mexico, I am bilingual. I have a Guinea pig named Hades, a black ball of fluff and hunger..... and what happens after you eat too, but I love him XD

I am here for Niche, I love the game. I have never finished it, I never find an "Evolutionary line" That makes me happy. Or I just breed to see what I get and overpopulate the Island (I should play smarter Lol) Regardless, is hard and interesting.

I hope I can help the game, and make some friends here!

Happy to meet you all!

• Like 3

Hello! I'm Alyssia. I'm from Italy (I live in a small city near Venice). I'm a big fun of Niche and I have played it since the beta. This september I'm going to high school. I like playing video games, reading books, movies, make up (kinda 😂 i'm new to make up so a friend of mine is teaching me but I am enjoing it) 

Favorite games: Niche, The Sims, Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together, Garry's mod, Little Nightmares and Stardew Valley

Favorite movies/tv series: Harry Potter (yeah I know), Mean Girls, the Beauty and the Beast, the kissing booth,  the end of the fuxxing world, 13 reasons why. 

Favorite youtubers: Call Me Kevin (he is so funny go check him out), RTG games, Comment Awards, lilsimsie, Steph0sims, Carmen King, MrPoldoAkbar (italian) , pamtri (if you want some spook)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I go by my screen name Arenji, and I just found the forums and decided to join! I've been following Niche for awhile after finding it through JesiMew on YouTube and I finally got it a few months ago now and absolutely love it! 

I'm a huge nerd about basically everything, science, history, comics, books, nature, you name it there's a good chance I'll nerd out about it. I'm hopefully going into robotics and or material engineering next year but for now I'm bar tending and doing quite a bit of photography and hiking!

See you all around!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

Ive been in and out on these forums since it started, so thought id get around to saying Hi hahaha.

My name is Evie and Ive been playing Niche since early access (After watching one of jessiemews first videos, Avid watcher of her series since haha), logged about  300+ hours 😳. Im a UX and UI designer from Australia and Love playing games with a challenge. aka Niche challenge playthroughs 😉

Other hobbies are Singing, Freestyle Skiing, Drawing and hanging out with my doggo. 

Is anyone else super excited about the Spyro remake coming out ? Was my favourite game as a kid haha.

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I'm tuna of Finland. Nice to meet you! I enjoy playing Skyrim, Niche, Ark, Sims, Minecraft... things that I kinda kinda use to tell my own story with or build something. Wanna-be-artist and devourer of snacks. 

So many people mentioning FMA :D I finally got into it with my roommate last year. My friend used to badger me about watching it. (Am I the only one who kinda loses interest to watch things if someone is _constantly_ telling you to watch it?)

• Like 1

On 9/2/2018 at 10:24 PM, Godless Arenji said:

Hello! I go by my screen name Arenji, and I just found the forums and decided to join! I've been following Niche for awhile after finding it through JesiMew on YouTube and I finally got it a few months ago now and absolutely love it! 

I'm a huge nerd about basically everything, science, history, comics, books, nature, you name it there's a good chance I'll nerd out about it. I'm hopefully going into robotics and or material engineering next year but for now I'm bar tending and doing quite a bit of photography and hiking!

See you all around!

I also wanted the game after I watched her Youtube videos! She's great I love all the different Tribes stories! ^w^

• Like 3

Hey everyone!

I'm a long time gamer and programmer.  I grew up playing puzzle and RPG games, and writing dorky little Quick BASIC games.  I was very into Technic Legos, and played the heck out of a game called MindRover (released in 2000).  Nimbatus has a lot of similarities, so its no wonder I really got into it.

These days I write software for aircraft and play Magic, Nimbatus, board games, and enjoy reading.  I'm starting to get my daughter (3 years old) involved in my Nimbatus robots.  She really wants me to get the blue ore.

• Like 3

Hey Team Nimbatus and everyone here:  A big HI

Founded KUNIALABS One of the worlds first learning studio to spark love for Future Science in kids, using mobile games.

Tagline : Our kids are worth it 🙂

Belief : Games can inspire our future generation . Our future Elon Musk's / Einstein's deserve it.

Big Sci-fi fan .

Loved the Nimbatus launch trailer and inspired by you guys as we work on our game.

All the v best for a phenomenal 3 Oct 2018 launch on Steam.

Go Team Nimbatus.

Best

Avinash

• Like 3

Hello!! I'm Libby!! I'm a mom from Pennsylvania in the USA!! I have a daughter named Ivy who is turning 1 year old next week!! I've been playing Niche since it's early access release but other than that, I like to play other kind of open ended games like Minecraft, Skyrim, Pokemon, Tomodachi Life, The Sims 4, and my boyfriend and I play a lot of Guild Wars 2 together. I also like Steven Universe, South Park, Homestuck, and a webcomic called Check, Please! 

• Like 2

Hi! my name is Sandra and im from Quebec...i learned english from talking with friends on internet... And im pretty good at art  i love drawing  :3  here one of my piece  :  http://fav.me/dcnj8lw

Niche is the first ever game in Kickstarter that i gave money for helping it ! .. i realy wanted to try this game its had a lots of potential ...i just made an account in the case i had ideas for this game  .

• Like 2

Hey,

Im a 18yr old student from Estonia.

My little story how i found out by this game is that last year on 6th of september i saw a gif of Nimbatus game on 9GAG. It looked epic so i wanted to buy it, but after reading comments the post OP said that its gonna be released this year. But now i found this game again and im glad i did. 

Cant wait those few days :D

• Like 4

On 5/1/2018 at 4:27 AM, Trinket said:

Hello, I'm Trinket. I was born in Michigan, USA but lived the majority of my life in New York, USA in a village.

Huh. My friend just moved to Michigan today... 😞

Also, you're from Estonia Albedo??? I heard that's such a beautiful place!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

Huh. My friend just moved to Michigan today... 😞

Also, you're from Estonia Albedo??? I heard that's such a beautiful place!

Ay, small country, but atleast its pretty and has its adventures in it :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...