Stray Fawn Community

New members

Hi,

My name is eXtory but people close to me calls me eX, like I'm their old partner. Maybe that's why they hate me too much but anyway I like dead babies and cheese burgers with extra cheese. I don't believe in any supernatural deities and have a dark skinned friend who does all the work in my house.

• Like 1

Hi! I'm new here! I came here to help suggest ideas for the game niche but I'm since fairly new to this so I just wanted to meet some people!

I don't like my actual name so you can just call me Moo

I'm a geek who likes eating, gaming, playing volleyball 

and sleeping, I also like reading from time to time, hanging out with

my friends and swimming when I can!

• Like 3

Moin moin,

i am just some random gamer dude from germany calling himself R3zn4K online. Found a gif about Nimbatus around November 2017 and liked the idea. Bought the game after i find out it was available on Steam.

Hobbys: I guess i could say watching anime, driving my motorbike, playing videogames... obviously.

Oh and sorry for bad English.

• Like 4

Hi there! I was a fan of Spore in þe old days, and honestly the Niche system is what Spore wished it could be.

I am here because I was hugely into animals as a kid, real or extinct or imaginary, and despite being ~30 I still want to be a dragon when I grow up. In other words, I have so many suggestions.

Edited by GuesssWho
  • Like 3

Oh, new member introduction thread. I guess I count as new member so; I am Baka Red of Baka Rangers (league of legends team of friends who don't seek glory, but only wish to defend the Howling Abyss against evil coming from the other side of the bridge), but I adore the original Baka Rangers from Negima and kinda made my friends adopt their name as our team name. We Baka Rangers are from Finland and we are all working guys (ie: we even get paid!) in IT industry.

I was brought to these forums by Nimbatus, which I found from Steam Early access last Saturday (I think), and I already have nearly two days worth of hours with it and it is only Thursday now. I see lots of promise in it, and I hope to see it even more purrfect in future.

Like my name suggests, I am a big fan of anime and manga, like many others here seem to be. I also play lots of computer games (league is pretty much the only multiplayer I play. The others are solo games like Stellaris, Skyrim, Minecraft, Civilization (V in my case)... and lots of others, but I guess those four and league are my biggest ones for now.

The comments I make are quite likely be like my counterpart's comments (They are called Baka Rangers for reason[For non Anime fans: Baka means stupid/fool/idiot]), but please bear with me. Oh, when do we get VR Nimbatus? ;)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

hey ! my name's ashton!

i've been playing niche for over a year now, but i decided to get more active in the community because i've grown to have a deep love for the game. i have over 200 hours on record played 😅

i really love the series warriorcats, which got me to play the game in the first place. i'm even planning a warriorcats challenge...

• Like 3

Hi you can call me masterfeff same as my profile.  I’m a New Yorker who has enjoyed playing nimbatus in his free time.  Around 3days in playtime atm.  I absolutely love sumo mode.  Hoping to see more things like this mode implemented.  

I post some of my drones on YouTube but you can also look me up in steam under workshop for a list of creations I made.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Thanks for reading :)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/5/2018 at 6:15 AM, Lilytuft said:

Hi! I've played Niche since jungle update. I'm working on a scratch projekt about breeding nichelings. It's gonna take a lot of time but I hope it will be worht it.

I live in Finland and I'm 13. I have a turtle, two guineapigs and four rats

Hello first post

1 minute ago, Nugget v3 said:

(Rip I’m guessing)

I like to see people’s first posts for some reason xD

(Yes)

Sounds like a fun way to kill time :P

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
On 4/11/2018 at 5:45 AM, Philo said:

Hi

I'll go ahead and start :D
My name is Philomena. I was born and raised in Zurich, Switzerland.
I still live there and run a game studio together with @Micha @Markus and @Roger.
In my freetime I love to read books and Manga. Every Monday I'm going to a Japanese class with Micha and Markus. I want to read japanese Mangas at some point!
I used to have pets, but right now I have none. We travel around a lot and I don't want to leave them alone too much. It's hard to fight down my urge to get a Shiba Inu though >_<
In summer I love to go swimming and in winter I'm a huge couch potato. Then, I love to watch series such as Steven Universe, MLP, animes, etc etc.

How about you guys?

Might as well make a smol introduction..

My name is Leigh! Folks call me Silver but I go with either name, I am a she, hailing from the United States in WA :3 I love drawing, video games obviously, especially when it’s with my dad! I don’t really have a crush on anyone besides my main character Silv xD but most importantly, I am a fan of everyone else here(including you Philomena! You’re the best! :D), and I really love my family so much! Lots of love to everyone ^^

Guest SilverTheNicheling
2 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

at which point I pull a Hades, aka I though you were a he all this time reee

Honestly at this point I don’t care, I could live with either one xD(which is fitting considering how Silv is my sona)

(call me they/them if you’re too nervous to call me either one.)

• 1 year later...
On 5/5/2018 at 6:15 AM, Lilytuft said:

Hi! I've played Niche since jungle update. I'm working on a scratch projekt about breeding nichelings. It's gonna take a lot of time but I hope it will be worht it.

I live in Finland and I'm 13. I have a turtle, two guineapigs and four rats

hello old lilytuft 

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2018 at 1:37 PM, eXtory said:

Hi,

My name is eXtory but people close to me calls me eX, like I'm their old partner. Maybe that's why they hate me too much but anyway I like dead babies and cheese burgers with extra cheese. I don't believe in any supernatural deities and have a dark skinned friend who does all the work in my house.

sir are you an edgy 12-year-old

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2018 at 11:37 AM, eXtory said:

Hi,

There is so many things wrong about this 

• Paw up 3