Stray Fawn Community

New members

Hello,

I am Hudson, one of the squishiest squids around, and I love both Niche and Nimbatus. I tinker with coding and making games for my friends. Sadly, my tentacles make it hard. 

P.S. Forgot to mention that Bob Ross is my idol.

Edited by HudsonTheSquishySquid
Needed to announce my love for Bob Ross.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

What's up?! I'm James from the obnoxious state of Texas in the USA. I write code for fun and hold math and computer sciences and my career preferences. Currently working on code for Open Hexagon (one of my favorite games) with my best friend. To be fair, I'm a sucker for open source projects (one could say I'm "open to open source").

• Like 2

I am Michael, I really like to build things like model swords and sheilds, working armor and bows, and much more! If there are any other peoplet into electronics here, I am the kind of person who can do a bit of coding but is really good at hardware (I get all my code from a pastebin...) 

I like to watch indie animes but have not been watching much recently. I am also going into 8th grade next year.

• Like 2

Hello, I am Gryffbirb, but you can call me Gryff or Birb, whichever you prefer!  I am a 26 year old artist that loves playing Niche to relax.  I may not be the greatest player, but I have fun with it.  I am so far loving what all it has to offer, including the update beta.  I also will have to look into the new game you all are doing soon as well since I had no idea you all were doing another one!

• Like 2

Well...here goes :3

Hi! I'm Caitiebell (not my real name but :P) and I'm from the good ol' lands of England. I'm a bit of a nerd for many things (I geek out whenever someone mentions warrior cats XD) and I've been playing niche since it was in early access, currently playing the newest update on the preview branch. Not much else to say really :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, caitiebell12 said:

Well...here goes :3

Hi! I'm Caitiebell (not my real name but :P) and I'm from the good ol' lands of England. I'm a bit of a nerd for many things (I geek out whenever someone mentions warrior cats XD) and I've been playing niche since it was in early access, currently playing the newest update on the preview branch. Not much else to say really :P

I geek out over warrior cats all the time ^^ My family is just a little annoyed by this xD

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

My name is DeathBySuburban, Death for short. I'm a gamer and aspiring YouTuber, from SouthEast Texas. I built my current computer only 2 years ago, and have upgraded it many times since. I'm fascinated by all aspects of computers, although I do wish I knew as much about programing (of any kind) as I do about hardware. I saw Lathrix playing Nimbatus, and instantly went and downloaded the demo. I've been hooked every since, and really hoping to get access to the Closed Alpha!!! 🤤

Also my favorite Anime is Bleach (Yes, I know it's cliché, but I like it) and my favorite character on Bleach is Kenpachi Zaraki (Shocking right? I know you where expecting Ichigo Kurosaki, wern't you?)

• Like 3

Hi! I'm new here and I want to introduce myself by adding some interesting facts! 😊

1. I have a Ball Python named Ace! 🐍

2. I am planning on getting a lot more reptiles and amphibians because I just LOVE them 🦎

3. I work at a zoo! Its very fun 😄

4. I play video games whenever I have the chance 🎧

5. Softball is my favorite sport, I play class A select 

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:39 AM, DeathBySuburban said:

Hello Everyone,

My name is DeathBySuburban, Death for short. I'm a gamer and aspiring YouTuber, from SouthEast Texas. I built my current computer only 2 years ago, and have upgraded it many times since. I'm fascinated by all aspects of computers, although I do wish I knew as much about programing (of any kind) as I do about hardware. I saw Lathrix playing Nimbatus, and instantly went and downloaded the demo. I've been hooked every since, and really hoping to get access to the Closed Alpha!!! 🤤

Also my favorite Anime is Bleach (Yes, I know it's cliché, but I like it) and my favorite character on Bleach is Kenpachi Zaraki (Shocking right? I know you where expecting Ichigo Kurosaki, wern't you?)

me too! Nimbatus on Lathrix's channel is one of my favorite series! I wonder when he will make more videos of nimbatus.

• Like 2

I like nimbatus, it's fun due to the exploration and it has a very cool building system. I have been watching people play nimbatus for a year or so but either way I'm glad I have the game nimbatus now.🙂 

P. S 

By any chance does anybody know how to get the version of nimbatus as the YouTubers on the internet - the version with Red and yellow resources? 🤔🤔😕

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nimbatus said:

I like nimbatus, it's fun due to the exploration and it has a very cool building system. I have been watching people play nimbatus for a year or so but either way I'm glad I have the game nimbatus now.🙂 

P. S 

By any chance does anybody know how to get the version of nimbatus as the YouTubers on the internet - the version with Red and yellow resources? 🤔🤔😕

The closed alpha we are currently running is for our kickstarter backers.

But we have a GIF contest, where you can win a steam key!

• Like 1

Hello all,

I'm Xaetis, currently studying Music Technology and will be going on to study a degree in Music Production at University in October.

I came across a tweet about nimbatus and was instantly drawn to it as it reminded me a lot of Reassembly, and now here I am ahah.

I am a keen gamer with over 500 hours of Kerbal Space Program, 242 of reassembly, 40 on FTL (yeah i like space and sandbox/exploration games ahah), and countless others among them. My aim is to eventually work and collaborate with video game creators, designers as well as film makers in order to produce music and sound effects for their content. My music is quite Sci-Fi esque and slightly psychedelic, I do imagine some of my songs in adventure fantasy space games that i conjure up in my head and inspire myself on the spot when i do lol. I always loved the music for FTL by Ben Prunty and the music for Reassembly by Peaks  and drew quite a lot of inspiration into my music from those games as well. 

Used to be a massive fan of anime and still enjoy them when i find the time. Anime's such as SAO, Fairy Tale, Tokyo Ghoul, Mirai Nikki, Death Note, Attack on Titan, and a few others are among my favourites. One of the things i like about a lot of anime, especially ones like Attack on Titan is the music used throughout is consistently good, like not just the intros but all the scenes as well.

Anyways yeah thats my introduction, hope everyone's having a good day/evening/night.

@alexlord105 I bloody love crossout!  

• Like 1

Hello! I just joined yesterday so I could contribute the the Niche Feature Requests. I write fanfic for Warrior Cats, and as you can see, my favorite warrior cat is Pebbleheart. I am also a Niche player, which I love very much. I also love reading my Webtoons! I listen to Warrior Cats fan-made music by Blexemi, and that's also how I found out about Niche!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, pebbleheart.the.med.cat said:

Hello! I just joined yesterday so I could contribute the the Niche Feature Requests. I write fanfic for Warrior Cats, and as you can see, my favorite warrior cat is Pebbleheart. I am also a Niche player, which I love very much. I also love reading my Webtoons! I listen to Warrior Cats fan-made music by Blexemi, and that's also how I found out about Niche!

Blixemis songs are awesome! Love her :D

• Like 2

Hello, nice to meet everybody! I'm new around here (obviously), so sorry if I make any mistakes. I love music, videogames, books, drawing, fudge, anime, and animals (witch is how I found Niche in the first place). I also play piano☺️. I am not yet old enough to have a career, but I plan on being some type of vet.

Ok, I don't want to bore you, so that's all! Have a great day/night and God bless you!

Hi everyone! I'm Amelia and I stumbled upon Niche by accident (in my Steam discovery queue) the day after its full release, and I've been hooked ever since.

I've never left Australia since birth and I'm currently studying creative writing in Canberra.

I have a keen interest in basic genetics and I really love how Niche allows me to explore that :)

Nice to meet you all!

• Like 1

Hi! I'm BannerGirl. I am an adult female who lives in the USA. I am a nanny by trade and a kid at heart who loves; Disney, Marvel, Elder Scrolls, Pokemon and chocolate!

I have just recently purchased Niche, after waiting forever for it to be fully released and on sale. I Love It! I played seven hours straight my first day. LOL. 

Happy to meet you all!

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I am new to the forum but I've been a fan of Niche long before I even bought it!

I go by multiple names, (many nicknames) so you can just call me Brook!

I'm currently having an issue playing Niche but hopefully that gets cleared out soon, here are some things about myself!

I'm a female and I absolutely love animals, currently we have 9 pets! 

I have a big family so naturally I love little kids,

I love drawing,

Once I am able to, I would like to get into the career of ethology (being an ethologist, studying animal behavior)

I am a quiet person (with a big mind!)

I love the genetic and biological aspect that Niche includes in the game, I absolutely adore it

I used to read Warrior Cats, I'm still a fan though

Well that's all I can think of currently!

• Like 1

Hello!
My friend had a spare steam code from the Nibatus kickstarter, and so here I am.
My name is Dillon, but online I go by DethLazrs (and any variation of that is acceptable). I'm a welding student, a cyclist, runner, D&D nerd (GM and player), and a bit of gamer. I'm from South Carolina, USA.
I've spent entirely too much time on this game in the last week. I intend to continue spending entirely too much time on it. Can't wait for a full release :D

• Like 2

Helomst!
Not so new here, but maybe I still should introduce myself.
I'm an B+ student from Poland interested in ITC-direction education.
Would like to maybe somewhere in the future open a studio creating manual entertainment software, aka games.
I'm here to play Nimbatus and give ideas for improvements in it.
I can't do anything, but if you ask me to do anything, you still may get what you wanted (If I want you to get it).
Right, that's it I guess.

• Like 2

Hi everyone! I'm really happy I decided to finally join the niche community! I've been playing since the beginning, and really enjoy playing it!

I'm vFlora, but you can call me Chloe if you'd like! :D I was born in Maryland, USA and currently still live here. I'm going to be going to high school this 2018 September and would love to be a biologist or journalist when I am older. I enjoy playing video games, drawing, watching anime and writing, and reading (Warriors especially). I love cats but sadly have yet to adopt one. :( I am a very shy person irl, lol, but am slowly learning to break out of my comfort zone, yay! Also, my favorite youtuber is Seri! Pixel Biologist. And that's pretty much it!

Nice to meet you all! :D 

• Like 8