Stray Fawn Community

6 minutes ago, Albedo said:

Ay, small country, but atleast its pretty and has its adventures in it :D

I'm a huge fan of geography, so that's pretty cool to hear :D

• Haha 1

Hi! I bought the game just as it was released, so im quite new here, but i have been playing quite a lot and been sharing ideas left and right. I hope i will be a help for this games development.

• Like 1

Hi,

My name is eXtory but people close to me calls me eX, like I'm their old partner. Maybe that's why they hate me too much but anyway I like dead babies and cheese burgers with extra cheese. I don't believe in any supernatural deities and have a dark skinned friend who does all the work in my house.

10 hours ago, eXtory said:

and have a dark skinned friend who does all the work in my house.

Is he paid?

Hi! I'm new here! I came here to help suggest ideas for the game niche but I'm since fairly new to this so I just wanted to meet some people!

I don't like my actual name so you can just call me Moo

I'm a geek who likes eating, gaming, playing volleyball 

and sleeping, I also like reading from time to time, hanging out with

my friends and swimming when I can!

• Like 2

On 10/8/2018 at 6:05 PM, MooMooFoxy said:

I just wanted to meet some people!

I believe you have now met me

• Like 1

Moin moin,

i am just some random gamer dude from germany calling himself R3zn4K online. Found a gif about Nimbatus around November 2017 and liked the idea. Bought the game after i find out it was available on Steam.

Hobbys: I guess i could say watching anime, driving my motorbike, playing videogames... obviously.

Oh and sorry for bad English.

• Like 3

Hi there! I was a fan of Spore in þe old days, and honestly the Niche system is what Spore wished it could be.

I am here because I was hugely into animals as a kid, real or extinct or imaginary, and despite being ~30 I still want to be a dragon when I grow up. In other words, I have so many suggestions.

Edited by GuesssWho
  • Like 2

Oh, new member introduction thread. I guess I count as new member so; I am Baka Red of Baka Rangers (league of legends team of friends who don't seek glory, but only wish to defend the Howling Abyss against evil coming from the other side of the bridge), but I adore the original Baka Rangers from Negima and kinda made my friends adopt their name as our team name. We Baka Rangers are from Finland and we are all working guys (ie: we even get paid!) in IT industry.

I was brought to these forums by Nimbatus, which I found from Steam Early access last Saturday (I think), and I already have nearly two days worth of hours with it and it is only Thursday now. I see lots of promise in it, and I hope to see it even more purrfect in future.

Like my name suggests, I am a big fan of anime and manga, like many others here seem to be. I also play lots of computer games (league is pretty much the only multiplayer I play. The others are solo games like Stellaris, Skyrim, Minecraft, Civilization (V in my case)... and lots of others, but I guess those four and league are my biggest ones for now.

The comments I make are quite likely be like my counterpart's comments (They are called Baka Rangers for reason[For non Anime fans: Baka means stupid/fool/idiot]), but please bear with me. Oh, when do we get VR Nimbatus? ;)

• Like 3