Stray Fawn Community

WolfSong-A Wolf RPG

Katumai

Since everyone is doing it, I thought I might as well do it to. But this will just be wolves.

Stuff you should probably know:

Only the alphas of a pack can breed, the other wolves must seek out a wolf from a different pack to breed with

Every full moon all packs come together to participate in competitions, every pack who wins get take home a wolf from a losing pack

You can find new wolves by exploring 

There are different genetics that are rarer than others, the rarer the genetics, the more respected a wolf is

Every wolf has a rarity score

(i'll add more stuff later)

Which territory is yours?

The Meadow

@FlowerMask

Tall grass waves gently in the wind, the breeze catching your fur and brushing it, flowers blanket the grass, and a large den sits in a massive tree.

Alphas

Silvercoat

wolf1.png.73f17d28ff53adb67f35add34aa07fcf.png

Brindle

wolf2.png.78832bad297d2e95a62d6b682e6191c7.png

The Mountains

@PupTheNicheling

You feel hard rock and stone under your paws, jagged rocks line a patch of grass and moss that feels soft to the touch. A waterfall pours down the side of the mountain a few meters away.

Alphas

Death-Silver

wolf7.png.516c49f8722d7fcd799adcb9bce3734c.png

Blood-Patch

wolf8.png.4df63c50601b2bb821ca7e847bcd8be8.png

The Forest

@Brokenshock

Tall trees tower above you, the leaves swishing in the wind as it blows gently. A large burrow sits between two trees.

Alphas

Sycamore

wolf9.png.551b609b7439d4395198c3d537cf6264.png

Swift

wolf10.png.8f6967f60ebce6582e869eef0072c7b1.png

The Lake

@MelonNicheling

A large pond of water sits in the middle of a moorland, the water full of life like fish. Many patches of tall grass dot the field.

Alphas

Frostbite

wolf3.png.81e211736790948e0be8bc2afb8d4640.png

Forest Fire

wolf4.png.10c655f5ebd4ef24b50308bc9ae49b1b.png

The Caverns

@Renio2490

You step into a large cave, many tunnels link to it, no light visible inside the darkness. Water drips from the top, and puddles lay around the cavern. Many strange looking mushrooms cover the ground.

Alphas

Nall

wolf5.png.1a4a1c1f89430f6f5043f4a46bbedf75.png

Peoa

wolf6.png.0fc3cf949d40ca5f88ca4f0f87641dd2.png

I was inspired by an actual wolf rpg, so I don't take full credit by any means. Don't worry, I didn't copy the whole game, just used a few things.

• Like 1

Just now, Clover said:

The Meadow

Tall grass waves gently in the wind, the breeze catching your fur and brushing it, flowers blanket the grass, and a large den sits in a massive tree.

Is this your new home?

Can I snatch?

1 minute ago, Clover said:

The Lake

A large pond of water sits in the middle of a moorland, the water full of life like fish. Many patches of tall grass dot the field.

Is this your new home?

yee

13 minutes ago, Clover said:

The Caverns

You step into a large cave, many tunnels link to it, no light visible inside the darkness. Water drips from the top, and puddles lay around the cavern. Many strange looking mushrooms cover the ground.

Is this your new home?

my home