Stray Fawn Community

Beta - The Alpha Remake (WIP)

wikipedia [he/him]

@magnolia @randomspacecat @Fire Beans @Renio2490 @MelonNicheling @PupTheNicheling

I'm re-making alpha with my own drawings; I'll be posting WIPs here! 

You can ask questions!

-------

Personality will be split in two, and will be defined by the mouth / eye I think. 

The main idea is that the player travels throughout the multiverse to find alternative evolved forms of animals- an example is the Leptocanis genus of the Scorched World.

• Eek! 2

Scorched World

What a world, what a world- scorched by the fires of gods!

One of the many words a player may choose, and is auto-unlocked from the start along with two others.

Each world has two 'roles', and two genus inside of that role.

The first role for SW is the carnivorous role, which includes Leptocanis and Xirofelis. 

The second role is the herbivorous role, which includes Neogazella and Vounokeras. 

(All genus 'pages' will be written like a simplified wikipedia article).

Leptocanis

Freaks of the canine world.

Leptocanis are a genus of the Canidae family which contains few exant species, with the most widely spread being Leptocanis skoni (simply known as Skoni).

Species of this genus are easily defined by their tall, gangling structure,  elongated, rectangular snouts and strange patterns that congregate near the face of the animal- this genus is often called 'thindogs' due to how striking their body is. 

Immature Leptocanis (that is, those not of sexual maturity) are known as deuns, from the french 'dégingandé' (meaning gangling), and multiple of them is called a pili or litter. Multiple mature Leptocanis in one area is known as an uluse

il_794xN.635758167_j5bw.jpg

Image of a coyote skull, which is extremely similar to those of the Leptocanis genus.

• Eek! 1

31 minutes ago, randomspacecat said:

The mouth/eye? Like perceived world and being perceived, or something more related to the body parts? (You did allow stupid guesses) 

The 'eye' slot is how they treat themselves/their view on the world (eg cynical) while the 'mouth' slot is related more to how they treat others (eg argumentative). :) 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Stuff with skills/health like "Better heart" "Short eyesight" etc

Those are already added! I was talking about physical traits that can be seen on the lineart ;) 

Or any pattern ideas! i already have a few :) 

• Like 1