Stray Fawn Community

Buwan Challenge

takoyamaaaS

"buwan" means "moon" in Filipino. I wanted a cool name that's not simply "the moon challenge"....

Meant to be played in the 0.4.1 version of Niche but you can play in other versions too.

RULES:

1. To complete the challenge, you need to breed a female creature with Big Nose, White Fur, Blue Eyes, White Pattern, No Pattern, double Velvet Paw, and Stinky Tail. This is Buwan, Savior of the Moon.

2. You need to have at least 30 food before you have children.

3. Travel to a Mountains island ASAP.

4. If you have a child with Derp Snout or Deformed Paw, immediately banish them. Even if you need a male/female.

5. Look at wanderers closely. Do they have derp snout? Deformed paw? Webbed Hind Legs? If they have any of those, ignore them and give them a good smack.

6. Have fun, and don't forget, the prehistoric mutation menu is useful!

1 hour ago, panda wanderer said:

"buwan" means "moon" in Filipino. I wanted a cool name that's not simply "the moon challenge"....

Meant to be played in the 0.4.1 version of Niche.

RULES:

1. To complete the challenge, you need to breed a female creature with Big Nose, White Fur, Blue Eyes, White Pattern, No Pattern, double Velvet Paw, and Stinky Tail. This is Buwan, Savior of the Moon.

2. You need to have at least 30 food before you have children.

3. Travel to a Mountains island ASAP.

4. If you have a child with Derp Snout or Deformed Paw, immediately banish them. Even if you need a male/female.

5. Look at wanderers closely. Do they have derp snout? Deformed paw? Webbed Hind Legs? If they have any of those, ignore them and give them a good smack.

6. Have fun, and don't forget, the prehistoric mutation menu is useful!

Do I have to do it in 0.4.1? I don't wanna risk losing my warriors save.

7 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Do I have to do it in 0.4.1? I don't wanna risk losing my warriors save.

Plus, you can start on a mountain island on Sandbox. Just remember to put in the water genes and toxic body in Forbidden Genes.