Warriors challenge- moonclan

Kira.APK

Moonclan.png.thumb.jpg.28f7abb407da88e2cff7cbca41e17d62.jpg

1889350528_3clancats.thumb.jpg.7151cd7f0ee3ab77f3e832edc05bad09.jpg

1136445909_Mousepedaland2kits.thumb.jpg.f79ac12e8596d7677c5f7f545f03cf06.jpg

Ferntail.thumb.jpg.23d13a7dfe2032abdb9fc37348ecc109.jpg

290569444_Thornclawandmate.thumb.jpg.755dcc9520f41fc56da7108029f088f1.jpg

904642685_LeafpeltandMudkit.thumb.jpg.b9f8d40443a443011e55d0ef15f6c528.jpg

My logo: SOFKINCUTE.png.ef990e5a53d2a5b0cc803d9f22dacb21.png Credit to Morso for amazing profile pic art

Updated!

Here's my current progress:

Cat starters:

Moonstar (grey she-cat with white spots) Leader

Leafpelt (red brown she-cat, one deformed paw) Medicine cat

Thornclaw (dark brown tom) Deputy

Mousepedal (brown she-cat) Warrior

Ferntail (beige tom) Warrior

Current cats:

Thornstar (dark brown tom) Leader

Mousepedal (brown she-cat) Queen

Ferntail (beige tom) Deputy

Mudpaw (Brown she-cat with Darker brown spots) Apprentice

Rosepaw (Dark brown she-cat) Apprentice

Cliffpaw (Dark red-brown tom) Medicine cat Apprentice

Moon 1: The 5 cats start to set up base.

Moon 2:  Moonstar and Thornclaw found a good trunk to do the clan meetings and set up hunting patrols and stuff, while Leafpelt looks for a healing plant to set up her den by.

Moon 3: Leafpelt decides to just set it up by a toxic berry bush. Meanwile, the other cats are still setting up base.

Moon 4: The warriors "think" they found a good spot to set up a warrior’s den.

Moon 5: Ferntail finds a healing plant. "WELL LEAFPELT, I FOUND YOU A BETTER DEN SPOT!" He called out. "SHH! You'll wake the whole forest yelling like that!" Thornclaw hissed.

Moon 6: Leafpelt moves to the new medicine cat den, purring thanks to Ferntail. Mousepedal Tries to get to work on making a new warrior den in Leafpelt's old den, but she is quite slow. Meanwhile, Thornclaw paces, watching the Blue birds of prey circle around the forest.

Moon 7: "BEARYNA!" Ferntail shouted as a bearyna showed up right behind him. It gives him a scratch. Luckily, it’s only a minor bleed. Ferntail runs to Leafpelt quickly. Mousepedal looks at the bearyna. This isn't no normal bearyna, this one is a killer! Mousepedal runs as fast as she can, but she

had to be the slow one. "Why are you running!? Get in there and fight!" Thornclaw demands. "I can’t. That's a killer bearyna!" Mousepedal yelps. I really want to make Thornclaw cuss right now.  Moonstar, hearing this, calls a clan meeting. "Everyone, there is a killer bearyna in the clan. We must use all our forces to fight it! Thank starclan if we win!" She announced. "Clan dismissed. C'mon, lets fight this beast!" The clan cheers as the warriors, deputy, AND leader run to attack the bearyna. Thornclaw takes the hit and is moderately bleeding. Thornclaw lands a good scratch on the bearyna.

Moon 8: "This can’t get any worse." Ferntail mewed as a regular bearyna appears. "Witch one do we kill first?" he wailed. "Both!" Thornclaw yowled while still fighting the killer. Ferntail takes a scratch from both bearyna, but he isn't bleeding. He goes for the regular, swiftly killing it. "Cowardly but a good fighter..." Thornclaw sighed. Thornclaw lays 3 good hits on the bearyna. Mousepedal stays back. She may look tough, but she is quite weak.  Moonstar charges at the killer and lands a good scratch on its neck. Leafpelt purrs to herself, hoping she won’t have to get in that fight. She isn't built for fighting; she has a deformed paw.

Moon 9: The bearyna lands one final hit on  Moonstar, before dying of its wounds. "Let’s take this meat to the food pile. We will need all the food we can get."  Moonstar mewed. While the warriors bring back the food,  Moonstar and Thornclaw are in healing. Thornclaw stopped bleeding, but he took some damage. After Mousepedal and Ferntail finish dragging the meat to the food pile, Ferntail enters the medicine den to get healed as well.

Moon 10: While the others are still healing, Moonstar heads into her den. Mousepedal is finishing up the Warriors den. Moonstar notices that Mousepedal looks worried. Mousepedal keeps staring back at the exact spot Thornclaw got hit with moderate bleeding.  Moonstar walks to Mousepedal. "What's wrong?"  Moonstar asks. "I'm worried about Thornclaw. Don't tell him I said this, but... I love him." Yes, I had to add a ship.  Moonstar has no comment, and just slowly backs up into her den.

Moon 11: Mousepedal walks to the medicine cat den to check on Thornclaw. "Hey Thornclaw, how you doing?" Mousepedal mews. "I'm okay, thanks for asking." Thornclaw responded. "I think I'm ready to get back on du-" "No, you’re not. you need to heal a bit longer." Leafpelt interrupts. Leafpelt likes to keep company around until they are fully healed. Thornclaw sighed. "Hey, you should be thankful. It's actually quite nice in here." Ferntail mewed.

Moon 12:  Moonstar wakes up to the sound of a cough. She looked outside. Mousepedal looks even more worried.  Moonstar could easily guess who is sick now. Thornclaw.  Moonstar trotted to the medicine cat den. "Hey Leafpelt, is Thornclaw sick?" she asked. "Yes, but it’s just a minor whitecough. Also, I don’t know why, but before Thornclaw got sick, Mousepedal came in and cuddled him like crazy. Hopefully Mousepedal isn’t sick." Leafpelt replied. Then,  Moonstar checked on the other members of the clan. None of them were sick. Turns out Thornclaw is the only one. Then,  Moonstar noticed that Mousepedal was looking for something.  Moonstar didn’t bother her though,  Moonstar knows Mousepedal prefers to do certain things herself.

Moon 13: " Moonstar!  Moonstar!" Leafpelt repeated, trying to wake Moonstar up. "What do you want, Leafpelt?"  Moonstar yawned, waking up. "It’s a message from starclan! A mudslide will arrive and help the clan!" Leafpelt meowed. THAT got  Moonstar's attention "A mudslide? How will a mudslide HELP the clan?"  Moonstar asked. "No idea." Leafpelt replied, then ran off back to her den. Thornclaw was no longer sick and was with Mousepedal while starting to carve out something.

Moon 14: Of course, now Mousepedal is sick. I'm not suprised. Ferntail hears a growl over where Mousepedal and Thornclaw is. He sniffs the air, and yells. "BEARYNA!!!!!!!!!"  Moonstar came running, detected the bearyna, and went for the attack. Of course, it’s a killer.  Moonstar received A minor scratch from the bearyna. "You ain't hurting my clan!" She yowled at the bearyna. Mousepedal ran off towards the Medicine cat den.

Moon 15: Leafpelt received another prophecy and came running out of her den. But by the time she got to her leader, it was too late. "Moonstar! no!" Leafpelt yowled.  Moonstar was dead, under a fallen tree. Thornclaw looked down at his now-dead leader, a single tear in his eye. Then, Thornclaw's eyes filled with rage as he launched himself at the bearyna before it had a chance to attack. The bearyna threw him off and fled. Thornclaw sighed and hopped up to the tree stump.

Moon 16: "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the hightrunk for a clan meeting!" Thornclaw called. "As you all know, the leader,  Moonstar, has died. Killed by a bearyna knocking a tree on her. Let’s all give a moment of silence for her." A few teardrops fell from Leafpelt's eyes. "But now, a new leader will have to rise." Thornclaw continued." As the deputy, I will now take place as the leader." The clan cheered. "And the new deputy will be... Ferntail." The clan chanted, Ferntail's name as Ferntail hopped next to the new leader. "Ferntail, do you promise to protect your clan with all your might?" Thornclaw, or should I say, ThornSTAR asked. "I do." Ferntail responded, his eyes full of pride.  "Then you will now be known as the new deputy of our clan." The clan one again chanted Ferntail's name. "Clan dismissed." Thornclaw hopes he made the right choice. he knew he couldn't pick Mousepedal, but he will not tell anyone why.

Moon 17: While Thornstar was patrolling his den, suddenly he heard something. When he went to investigate, He saw a brown kit with darker brown spots. He immediately took it to Mousepedal, who was working on that one den-like thing. "oh hey Thornstar, the nursery is almost com..pleeeete..." She stopped mid-sentence when she saw the kit in Thornstar's mouth. "Yeah, I know. I found this kit right outside my den. No idea what this kit is doing here." He put down the kit next to her, as she finished the nursery and set up some bedding.

Moon 18: Thornstar and Ferntail were just patrolling the hightrunk when suddenly Leafpelt comes out of nowhere and says "Thornstar! Ferntail! Mousepedal had kits!" They ran to the nursery to see Mousepedal nursing 2 kits. One of them looked just like Thornstar, who is a dad now. 4 moons old Mudkit was looking at the newborns in awe. Thornstar walked up to Mousepedal and asked, "What did you name them?" " The female is Rosekit, the male is Cliffkit." She replied. Rosekit was the one who looked just like Thornstar "The names are perfect" Thornstar told her, and smacked Ferntail with his tail when Ferntail said "I ship it!" Mudkit had snuck into Leafpelt's den again.

Moon 19: Mudkit had asked some questions to the medicine cat Leafpelt she probably should ask someone who has experienced being a warrior. Rosekit and Cliffkit were suckling from Mousepedal. Ferntail was destroying berry bushes. "They are a bad omen, I swear!" he always says. Thornstar was wondering who will be Mudkit's mentor. Mudkit is 5 moons old now. So pretty much a normal day.

Moon 20: today was Mudkit's ceremony. Thornstar called a meeting. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the hightrunk for a clan meeting" he called. "Mudkit, come forward." Mudkit hopped Infront of the crowd, exited. She has been waiting for this moment. "Mudkit, do you wish to be trained to protect your clan with your life?" Thornstar asked. "I do," Mudkit responded. "Then for now on, you will be known as Mudpaw. Ferntail will be your mentor." The crowd chanted Mudpaw's name as she and Ferntail jumped up and touched noses. A random peaceful bear watched nearby.

Moon 21: Ferntail and his apprentice, Mudpaw were currently training, doing the boring Rabbit vs Mouse lesson. Leafpelt was sorting herbs, Thornstar was eating, and Mousepedal was nursing her kits. Despite Mudpaw being an apprentice now, everything was normal.

Moon 22: Cliffkit saw a rabbit and attempted to hunt it but missed. Mousepedal cheered him up (because he was sad for a while). Ferntail was sick but wouldn’t admit it to his apprentice. Thornstar was trying to get rid of that regrowing grass that keeps coming back. Other than Ferntail being sick, everything was normal.

Moon 23: This was a special day. Cliffkit and Rosekit will become apprentices. and you can guess who will mentor Rosekit. (Ima skip Rosekit becoming Rosepaw cuz you saw Mudkit become Mudpaw, but Cliffkit is a little more special. Yes, Thornstar mentors Rosepaw) "Cliffkit, do you promise to protect your clan and make sure every cat in the clan remains healthy and strong?" Those weren’t the right words. Cliffkit was confused but responded anyway. "I do". Thornstar looked down at his kit as if about to surprise him. 'Then you will be known as Cliffpaw. Leafpelt will be your mentor." Now Cliffpaw knew what was going on. He was going to be the next medicine cat! They must have known he occasionally, would sneak into Leafpelt's den and listened to her sorting herbs. No wonder she winked when she looked his direction! The clan chanted his name as he and Leafpelt touched noses. "Wait, Where’s Mousepedal?" Just as Thornstar said that, Mousepedal walked into the clearing, blood all over her claws. She smelled of bearyna. Looks like she shredded a bearyna. (Yes, I know she is weak, but she shredded a regular. She can shred regulars.)

Moon 24: Ferntail is no longer sick. When he was taking his medicine, he wouldn’t let Mudpaw in the medicine cat den. Cliffpaw was using his memory of Leafpelt talking about the herbs to sort them. Thornstar and his daughter Rosepaw were training. Ferntail and Mudpaw decided to join them. They are in the wrong spot though. There are tons of rabbils by the nursery. Mousepedal just caught one.

Moon 25: The 4 cats on hunting duty went over to the nursery to find rabbils. “BERRY BUSH!” Ferntail yelped. Mudpaw and Rosepaw were trying not to laugh. Cliffpaw in the distance just shook his head and went back to sorting herbs. “What’s so wrong with a berry bush?” Mousepedal asked. “THEY’RE A BAD OMEN, I TELL YA! LOOK AT THOSE DEATH BERRIES!!!” Ferntail was the only one in the clan beside Leafpelt and Cliffpaw who knew what those were. Cliffpaw went and destroyed the berry bush just so Ferntail would shut up. “Thank starclan,” he said. “Ferntail, not all bushes have death berries. Look at that Blueberry bush over there.” Cliffpaw pointed at a Blueberry bush in the grasses. “THE BERRIES ARE GONNA TURN ON US! THEY WILL ALL BECOME AS POISONOUS AS THE DEATH BERRIES!” Cliffpaw knew that was possible if some sort of toxin got into one of the berries and spread, but he wouldn’t say that out loud. He just sighed and went back to sorting herbs.

Dead cats (Rest in peace) :

Moonstar (Moonkit-Moonpaw-Moonpelt-Moonstar) (grey she-cat with white spots) (Died from a bearyna knocking a tree on her)

Edited by The elf pup & cat dino
Fixed the grammer, finally.

Meme 1:

Cliffkit: spies on Leafpelt sorting herbs

Leafpelt: Sees Cliffkit, pretends not to notice. Starts talking about the herbs out loud

Cliffkit: Wants to be a medicine cat

Leafpelt: Tells Thornstar she thinks Cliffkit should be the next medicine cat

Cliffkit: Becomes Cliffpaw

Thornstar: "Congratulations Cliffpaw, your gonna be training to be the next medicine cat."

Cliffpaw: Breaks

• Like 2

Meme 2:

Ferntail: "BERRYS ARE A BAD OMEN!"

Cliffpaw: "How are they a bad omen?"

Ferntail: "LOOK AT THOSE DEATH BERRIES! THE POISON WILL SPREAD TO OTHER BERRIES!"

Almost whole tribe: "wtf is a death berry"

Cliffpaw: Destroys berry bush

Ferntail: Sigh of relief

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2019 at 8:49 AM, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Moonclan.png.thumb.jpg.28f7abb407da88e2cff7cbca41e17d62.jpg

1889350528_3clancats.thumb.jpg.7151cd7f0ee3ab77f3e832edc05bad09.jpg

1136445909_Mousepedaland2kits.thumb.jpg.f79ac12e8596d7677c5f7f545f03cf06.jpg

Ferntail.thumb.jpg.23d13a7dfe2032abdb9fc37348ecc109.jpg

290569444_Thornclawandmate.thumb.jpg.755dcc9520f41fc56da7108029f088f1.jpg

904642685_LeafpeltandMudkit.thumb.jpg.b9f8d40443a443011e55d0ef15f6c528.jpg

My logo: SOFKINCUTE.png.ef990e5a53d2a5b0cc803d9f22dacb21.png Credit to Morso for amazing profile pic art

Updated!

Here's my current progress:

Cat starters:

Moonstar (grey she-cat with white spots) Leader

Thornclaw (dark brown tom) Deputy

Mousepedal (brown she-cat) Warrior

Ferntail (beige tom) Warrior

Current cats:

Thornstar (dark brown tom) Leader

Mousepedal (brown she-cat) Queen

Ferntail (beige tom) Deputy

Mudpaw (Brown she-cat with Darker brown spots) Apprentice

Rosepaw (Dark brown she-cat) Apprentice

Cliffpaw (Dark red-brown tom) Medicine cat Apprentice

Moon 1: The 5 cats start to set up base.

Moon 2:  Moonstar and Thornclaw found a good trunk to do the clan meetings and set up hunting patrols and stuff, while Leafpelt looks for a healing plant to set up her den by.

Moon 3: Leafpelt decides to just set it up by a toxic berry bush. Meanwile, the other cats are still setting up base.

Moon 4: The warriors "think" they found a good spot to set up a warrior’s den.

Moon 5: Ferntail finds a healing plant. "WELL LEAFPELT, I FOUND YOU A BETTER DEN SPOT!" He called out. "SHH! You'll wake the whole forest yelling like that!" Thornclaw hissed.

Moon 6: Leafpelt moves to the new medicine cat den, purring thanks to Ferntail. Mousepedal Tries to get to work on making a new warrior den in Leafpelt's old den, but she is quite slow. Meanwhile, Thornclaw paces, watching the Blue birds of prey circle around the forest.

Moon 7: "BEARYNA!" Ferntail shouted as a bearyna showed up right behind him. It gives him a scratch. Luckily, it’s only a minor bleed. Ferntail runs to Leafpelt quickly. Mousepedal looks at the bearyna. This isn't no normal bearyna, this one is a killer! Mousepedal runs as fast as she can, but she

had to be the slow one. "Why are you running!? Get in there and fight!" Thornclaw demands. "I can’t. That's a killer bearyna!" Mousepedal yelps. I really want to make Thornclaw cuss right now.  Moonstar, hearing this, calls a clan meeting. "Everyone, there is a killer bearyna in the clan. We must use all our forces to fight it! Thank starclan if we win!" She announced. "Clan dismissed. C'mon, lets fight this beast!" The clan cheers as the warriors, deputy, AND leader run to attack the bearyna. Thornclaw takes the hit and is moderately bleeding. Thornclaw lands a good scratch on the bearyna.

Moon 8: "This can’t get any worse." Ferntail mewed as a regular bearyna appears. "Witch one do we kill first?" he wailed. "Both!" Thornclaw yowled while still fighting the killer. Ferntail takes a scratch from both bearyna, but he isn't bleeding. He goes for the regular, swiftly killing it. "Cowardly but a good fighter..." Thornclaw sighed. Thornclaw lays 3 good hits on the bearyna. Mousepedal stays back. She may look tough, but she is quite weak.  Moonstar charges at the killer and lands a good scratch on its neck. Leafpelt purrs to herself, hoping she won’t have to get in that fight. She isn't built for fighting; she has a deformed paw.

Moon 9: The bearyna lands one final hit on  Moonstar, before dying of its wounds. "Let’s take this meat to the food pile. We will need all the food we can get."  Moonstar mewed. While the warriors bring back the food,  Moonstar and Thornclaw are in healing. Thornclaw stopped bleeding, but he took some damage. After Mousepedal and Ferntail finish dragging the meat to the food pile, Ferntail enters the medicine den to get healed as well.

Moon 10: While the others are still healing, Moonstar heads into her den. Mousepedal is finishing up the Warriors den. Moonstar notices that Mousepedal looks worried. Mousepedal keeps staring back at the exact spot Thornclaw got hit with moderate bleeding.  Moonstar walks to Mousepedal. "What's wrong?"  Moonstar asks. "I'm worried about Thornclaw. Don't tell him I said this, but... I love him." Yes, I had to add a ship.  Moonstar has no comment, and just slowly backs up into her den.

Moon 11: Mousepedal walks to the medicine cat den to check on Thornclaw. "Hey Thornclaw, how you doing?" Mousepedal mews. "I'm okay, thanks for asking." Thornclaw responded. "I think I'm ready to get back on du-" "No, you’re not. you need to heal a bit longer." Leafpelt interrupts. Leafpelt likes to keep company around until they are fully healed. Thornclaw sighed. "Hey, you should be thankful. It's actually quite nice in here." Ferntail mewed.

Moon 12:  Moonstar wakes up to the sound of a cough. She looked outside. Mousepedal looks even more worried.  Moonstar could easily guess who is sick now. Thornclaw.  Moonstar trotted to the medicine cat den. "Hey Leafpelt, is Thornclaw sick?" she asked. "Yes, but it’s just a minor whitecough. Also, I don’t know why, but before Thornclaw got sick, Mousepedal came in and cuddled him like crazy. Hopefully Mousepedal isn’t sick." Leafpelt replied. Then,  Moonstar checked on the other members of the clan. None of them were sick. Turns out Thornclaw is the only one. Then,  Moonstar noticed that Mousepedal was looking for something.  Moonstar didn’t bother her though,  Moonstar knows Mousepedal prefers to do certain things herself.

Moon 13: " Moonstar!  Moonstar!" Leafpelt repeated, trying to wake Moonstar up. "What do you want, Leafpelt?"  Moonstar yawned, waking up. "It’s a message from starclan! A mudslide will arrive and help the clan!" Leafpelt meowed. THAT got  Moonstar's attention "A mudslide? How will a mudslide HELP the clan?"  Moonstar asked. "No idea." Leafpelt replied, then ran off back to her den. Thornclaw was no longer sick and was with Mousepedal while starting to carve out something.

Moon 14: Of course, now Mousepedal is sick. I'm not suprised. Ferntail hears a growl over where Mousepedal and Thornclaw is. He sniffs the air, and yells. "BEARYNA!!!!!!!!!"  Moonstar came running, detected the bearyna, and went for the attack. Of course, it’s a killer.  Moonstar received A minor scratch from the bearyna. "You ain't hurting my clan!" She yowled at the bearyna. Mousepedal ran off towards the Medicine cat den.

Moon 15: Leafpelt received another prophecy and came running out of her den. But by the time she got to her leader, it was too late. "Moonstar! no!" Leafpelt yowled.  Moonstar was dead, under a fallen tree. Thornclaw looked down at his now-dead leader, a single tear in his eye. Then, Thornclaw's eyes filled with rage as he launched himself at the bearyna before it had a chance to attack. The bearyna threw him off and fled. Thornclaw sighed and hopped up to the tree stump.

Moon 16: "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the hightrunk for a clan meeting!" Thornclaw called. "As you all know, the leader,  Moonstar, has died. Killed by a bearyna knocking a tree on her. Let’s all give a moment of silence for her." A few teardrops fell from Leafpelt's eyes. "But now, a new leader will have to rise." Thornclaw continued." As the deputy, I will now take place as the leader." The clan cheered. "And the new deputy will be... Ferntail." The clan chanted, Ferntail's name as Ferntail hopped next to the new leader. "Ferntail, do you promise to protect your clan with all your might?" Thornclaw, or should I say, ThornSTAR asked. "I do." Ferntail responded, his eyes full of pride.  "Then you will now be known as the new deputy of our clan." The clan one again chanted Ferntail's name. "Clan dismissed." Thornclaw hopes he made the right choice. he knew he couldn't pick Mousepedal, but he will not tell anyone why.

Moon 17: While Thornstar was patrolling his den, suddenly he heard something. When he went to investigate, He saw a brown kit with darker brown spots. He immediately took it to Mousepedal, who was working on that one den-like thing. "oh hey Thornstar, the nursery is almost com..pleeeete..." She stopped mid-sentence when she saw the kit in Thornstar's mouth. "Yeah, I know. I found this kit right outside my den. No idea what this kit is doing here." He put down the kit next to her, as she finished the nursery and set up some bedding.

Moon 18: Thornstar and Ferntail were just patrolling the hightrunk when suddenly Leafpelt comes out of nowhere and says "Thornstar! Ferntail! Mousepedal had kits!" They ran to the nursery to see Mousepedal nursing 2 kits. One of them looked just like Thornstar, who is a dad now. 4 moons old Mudkit was looking at the newborns in awe. Thornstar walked up to Mousepedal and asked, "What did you name them?" " The female is Rosekit, the male is Cliffkit." She replied. Rosekit was the one who looked just like Thornstar "The names are perfect" Thornstar told her, and smacked Ferntail with his tail when Ferntail said "I ship it!" Mudkit had snuck into Leafpelt's den again.

Moon 19: Mudkit had asked some questions to the medicine cat Leafpelt she probably should ask someone who has experienced being a warrior. Rosekit and Cliffkit were suckling from Mousepedal. Ferntail was destroying berry bushes. "They are a bad omen, I swear!" he always says. Thornstar was wondering who will be Mudkit's mentor. Mudkit is 5 moons old now. So pretty much a normal day.

Moon 20: today was Mudkit's ceremony. Thornstar called a meeting. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the hightrunk for a clan meeting" he called. "Mudkit, come forward." Mudkit hopped Infront of the crowd, exited. She has been waiting for this moment. "Mudkit, do you wish to be trained to protect your clan with your life?" Thornstar asked. "I do," Mudkit responded. "Then for now on, you will be known as Mudpaw. Ferntail will be your mentor." The crowd chanted Mudpaw's name as she and Ferntail jumped up and touched noses. A random peaceful bear watched nearby.

Moon 21: Ferntail and his apprentice, Mudpaw were currently training, doing the boring Rabbit vs Mouse lesson. Leafpelt was sorting herbs, Thornstar was eating, and Mousepedal was nursing her kits. Despite Mudpaw being an apprentice now, everything was normal.

Moon 22: Cliffkit saw a rabbit and attempted to hunt it but missed. Mousepedal cheered him up (because he was sad for a while). Ferntail was sick but wouldn’t admit it to his apprentice. Thornstar was trying to get rid of that regrowing grass that keeps coming back. Other than Ferntail being sick, everything was normal.

Moon 23: This was a special day. Cliffkit and Rosekit will become apprentices. and you can guess who will mentor Rosekit. (Ima skip Rosekit becoming Rosepaw cuz you saw Mudkit become Mudpaw, but Cliffkit is a little more special. Yes, Thornstar mentors Rosepaw) "Cliffkit, do you promise to protect your clan and make sure every cat in the clan remains healthy and strong?" Those weren’t the right words. Cliffkit was confused but responded anyway. "I do". Thornstar looked down at his kit as if about to surprise him. 'Then you will be known as Cliffpaw. Leafpelt will be your mentor." Now Cliffpaw knew what was going on. He was going to be the next medicine cat! They must have known he occasionally, would sneak into Leafpelt's den and listened to her sorting herbs. No wonder she winked when she looked his direction! The clan chanted his name as he and Leafpelt touched noses. "Wait, Where’s Mousepedal?" Just as Thornstar said that, Mousepedal walked into the clearing, blood all over her claws. She smelled of bearyna. Looks like she shredded a bearyna. (Yes, I know she is weak, but she shredded a regular. She can shred regulars.)

Moon 24: Ferntail is no longer sick. When he was taking his medicine, he wouldn’t let Mudpaw in the medicine cat den. Cliffpaw was using his memory of Leafpelt talking about the herbs to sort them. Thornstar and his daughter Rosepaw were training. Ferntail and Mudpaw decided to join them. They are in the wrong spot though. There are tons of rabbils by the nursery. Mousepedal just caught one.

Moon 25: The 4 cats on hunting duty went over to the nursery to find rabbils. “BERRY BUSH!” Ferntail yelped. Mudpaw and Rosepaw were trying not to laugh. Cliffpaw in the distance just shook his head and went back to sorting herbs. “What’s so wrong with a berry bush?” Mousepedal asked. “THEY’RE A BAD OMEN, I TELL YA! LOOK AT THOSE DEATH BERRIES!!!” Ferntail was the only one in the clan beside Leafpelt and Cliffpaw who knew what those were. Cliffpaw went and destroyed the berry bush just so Ferntail would shut up. “Thank starclan,” he said. “Ferntail, not all bushes have death berries. Look at that Blueberry bush over there.” Cliffpaw pointed at a Blueberry bush in the grasses. “THE BERRIES ARE GONNA TURN ON US! THEY WILL ALL BECOME AS POISONOUS AS THE DEATH BERRIES!” Cliffpaw knew that was possible if some sort of toxin got into one of the berries and spread, but he wouldn’t say that out loud. He just sighed and went back to sorting herbs.

Dead cats (Rest in peace) :

Moonstar (Moonkit-Moonpaw-Moonpelt-Moonstar) (grey she-cat with white spots) (Died from a bearyna knocking a tree on her)

Cliffpaw will be a great medicine cat one day! May I suggest the medicine cat name Cliffpool? It’s a cute name. 😍

33 minutes ago, Kittylover16063 said:

Cliffpaw will be a great medicine cat one day! May I suggest the medicine cat name Cliffpool? It’s a cute name. 😍

I have two suggestions what you can do to make your Clan survive.

1.  Have Mousepedal and Thornclaw breed again, until there is a compatible mate for Mudpaw

2. Have Cliffpaw and Mudpaw breed. I know that Cliffpaw is a medicine apprentice and it is against the warrior code to breed them. But you could create an interesting story if you break the warrior code in your challenge. 

4 hours ago, Kittylover16063 said:

I have two suggestions what you can do to make your Clan survive.

1.  Have Mousepedal and Thornclaw breed again, until there is a compatible mate for Mudpaw

2. Have Cliffpaw and Mudpaw breed. I know that Cliffpaw is a medicine apprentice and it is against the warrior code to breed them. But you could create an interesting story if you break the warrior code in your challenge. 

Sorry but this is discontinued