Stray Fawn Community

bioluminant body (based on a comment of mine and ideas from others)

giugirl

bioluminant body: 1 poisonous, 1 untasteful appearance (disables both pattern and horn regular colors, partially disables albinism and melanism (in albino and melanistic creatures the pattern is visble and the horn is colored with this gene) and the horn color matches with the pattern color), and 1 bioluminescence (allows to the creature emits light that has a chance of 50% that will lure certain small prey entities (based on animals that use bioluminecence to attract it's prey then attack them)); to unlock this gene you must invite creatures with this genes to your tribe.

- the glow colors of the pattern and horn in this body gene in normal nichelings are: red, orange, yellowlime, green, turquoisecyan, blue, indigo, violet, purple and pink

- in albino nichelings with this gene the horns and pattern glow colors are: pastel tone colors (light red, light orangelemon yellowmint green, baby blue, lilac, light purple and baby pink) and in rare chances (5 to 10%) bright red (giving a "infrared" aspect).

- in melanistic nichelings with this gene the horn and pattern glow color are: darker colors (burgundy, bronze, dark gold, jade green, teal, navy bluedark purple and dark fuschia) and in rare chances (5 to 10%) bright violet (giving a "ultraviolet" aspect).

if is something that needs to be corrected/improved tell me :)

• Love 4

9 replies to this post

I really like this! I think it would be fun to have a glow-in-the-dark-nicheling! What if the bioluminescent would attract bugs (For better or for worse), like how moths go mental for light? I really like this idea.

• Love 3

On 6/7/2019 at 10:24 PM, Speck said:

I really like this! I think it would be fun to have a glow-in-the-dark-nicheling! What if the bioluminescent would attract bugs (For better or for worse), like how moths go mental for light? I really like this idea.

Thanks, indeed the speciality of the bioluminescence ability is lure certain prey entities, and if you have one or more nichelings with this gene which color you would want to be?

• Paw up 1

10 minutes ago, Nugget v3 said:

Ignore the horrible quality, rip

(also ignore the fact it looks like toxic body? There was no neon option rip)

912A2026-2C4D-4423-A8DF-819356001FF5.thumb.png.83621610496501fcf50e904446928ae0.png

Cool but the idea is giving an toxic body equivalent that instead of affecting the whole body, affects just the colors of the pattern and the horns, makes albinism and melanism visible but different and provides a new ability to catch food (i’ Already currently writing the suggestion idea of one of the entities that are affected by this gene’s ability: red moth) 🙂

• Like 1