Stray Fawn Community

HTHVVVHC (Harder than Honestly Very Very Very Hard Challenge)

kitsune1652

Want to torture challenge yourself, but those other challenges are somehow not hard enough for you? Then play this monstrosity!
Settings
440650_20190607203300_1.thumb.png.deb69e7ad37ef70e80d62f805e73f01e.png
440650_20190607203124_1.thumb.png.54880482678d04b04727f51fb5ce52d6.png440650_20190607203152_1.thumb.png.7a845568699449e417b67679bf02390f.png

And lastly, no berry bushes and absolutely NO wanderers or rogue males

How do you live past this one female, you ask, here's the answer:
Finding a way to murder a mother bearyena

The only way to breed is to find a friendly bearyena, if you can't find one or kill a bearyena, you lose. 

Will anyone win this Harder than Honestly Very Very Very Hard Challenge™️?

440650_20190607203238_1.png

Also, you can start on any medium island and above

• Like 4

Tried this three times so far, two times my females just lived a long, happy life of mole hunting and died of old age, one time I starved. 

I'm going to try to start on Deadly Hills now, maybe there it has a higher chance to find a baby bearyena.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

... You realize an easy way to win this challenge would be to just stick the home island gene in the second immunity slot and go to Adam's Island right...? Since you didn't list that as a forbidden gene and Home Island isn't banned. XD

But Nonetheless, I'll attempt a more challenging route.

10 hours ago, Lazuli said:

... You realize an easy way to win this challenge would be to just stick the home island gene in the second immunity slot and go to Adam's Island right...? Since you didn't list that as a forbidden gene and Home Island isn't banned. XD

But Nonetheless, I'll attempt a more challenging route.

Are you suggesting we stop following the gene thing settings thing??

1 hour ago, iza198230 said:

Are you suggesting we stop following the gene thing settings thing??

I'm assuming everything labled "?" is fair game to be altered. If OP wants to make this a challenge, then Home Immunity needs to be banned.

Additionally, there's another loophole you can use to win. It takes some trial and error, but you don't necessarily need Bearyenas to mate. Go to the Summer Mountains. and, as a baby travel to the mountain blocks. Mountain Block nichelings don't count as Wild Nichelings so you can still release them within this challenge. You have a heat buff so you won't freeze and die so long as your an infant. If your lucky, you'll be able to reach an ice block by the time you reach your second gem. Also, you're going to need a hot spring close by for your nicheling so they don't freeze after 2 turns. If your lucky again, and the nicheling you crack out is male wait until they're old enough and breed immediately. The baby will help provide your nicheling with extra warmth. Ideally, you'll get a nicheling that can crack nuts or can eat the toxic berries.

Also, some additional critique to this challenge, adding hemophilia's pretty worthless. If your nichelings die in one hit anyway, there's no real point. And I wouldn't recommend using the Derp Snout because the distasteful appearance lessens the likelihood of a bearyena attack your nicheling. I'd go for the normal snout instead.

Double post but a slight update. An easier way to win this challenge is to actually go to the First Snow biome (unless your really looking for a challenge by going to the Summer Mountains). This way, the temperature will at least be warm long enough for your Nicheling not to freeze to death. I found using this biome, despite it being larger, had a higher survival rate than the Summer Mountains for that reason. The basis of this strategy is still the same and may still take some trial and error. You'll still need to unlock a creature that can collect food first, and ideally that creature will be the opposite gender so it can mate with your original nicheling. The baby will help provide additional warmth for its mother once the temperatures start getting colder.

8 minutes ago, Lazuli said:

Double post but a slight update. An easier way to win this challenge is to actually go to the First Snow biome (unless your really looking for a challenge by going to the Summer Mountains). This way, the temperature will at least be warm long enough for your Nicheling not to freeze to death. I found using this biome, despite it being larger, had a higher survival rate than the Summer Mountains for that reason. The basis of this strategy is still the same and may still take some trial and error. You'll still need to unlock a creature that can collect food first, and ideally that creature will be the opposite gender so it can mate with your original nicheling. The baby will help provide additional warmth for its mother once the temperatures start getting colder.

Oh, hello. I’ve never seen you before, you have a similar name to a friend of mine, @Lazukii!

• Eek! 1

• 1 month later...