Stray Fawn Community

Kosire

Renio2490

image.thumb.png.18648d8e5bc6651d9e01500380aa357d.png

This is Kosire's last moments. I've become very attached to her, and the fact she hasn't had children doesn't help. Since Steam is a jerk and doesn't want to take Screenshots, I used PrtSc + Paste. I'll call her my goddess of beauty.

Kosire was a beautiful Nicheling, and actually related to a rogue male (crazy, right?). The rogue male was her great great grandpa. Anyway, she was an accident between her mother's mate's brother, and she was born. They loved her, because she was only the second one to ever have poison fangs in the tribe, plus, she's REALLY pretty. Kosire never found a mate or fell in love with anyone, there really was no one to fall in love with.

She moved islands with her tribe, they landed on a small island, and moved quickly again. They ended up on a peaceful meadow, and this was where Kosire was introduced to fish. She fished for days, and ended up running far away from the tribe in the water. She wanted to find a Nicheling to jump out of the water, but that never happened. Right now, on her last day, she's sitting by the water, alone. One day she'll have a mate and a big family, just not now. Somewhere else, perhaps in the clouds with the other gods...

And I want art for her. She's beautiful. I love her. And once I dig by phone out from under my bed (I've said that so many times), and get paper, I'll place a drawing right underneath this.

Also, @magnolia, she's pink. You have to love her, just look at her. I love her!

ART:

By @Hooflepoof:
KosireFinished.thumb.png.3555c7b6c9ba4278fb4635b16a170017.png.91d1a9b3a490417c64d2387caea8a443.png

By @Clover:

Kosire.png

By @Magicmoonss:
Kosire & Analare.png

By me:

61A0F91C-CC60-43E9-AA5E-684FCCDE46F1.thumb.png.a73555eb4e0c113555fed1090ab0cecd.png

Process Of Pain (by me):

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

oh

yes

I’ll work on it tonight then after other stuff I’m doing ^^