Stray Fawn Community

WoF Rp

Broken

1 minute ago, Roleplay section said:

"Thank you!" Skeleton thanked her. I keep my scales.

Puddle watched a dolphin pod.

She dived into the water, but her head popped up. "What's her name? Also, why do you need her so badly?"

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

and I thought he was a pacifist like a rainwing.

He just looked at her. "Did you know, my ice breath does kill? Icewings have killed many dragons!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dark Cat said:

He just looked at her. "Did you know, my ice breath does kill? Icewings have killed many dragons!"

"I... think im just gonna leave..." (She is horrified now) Rose takes off.

5 minutes ago, Roleplay section said:

"Her name is Puddle and we're taking care of her since her mother died."

Lie.

She grabbed a leaf. I enchant this leaf to make whoever holds it, tell the truth. She gave it to him. "Now, who is she?"

1 minute ago, Roleplay section said:

Bone grabbed it, "her name is Puddle... She's-a-mudwing-seawing-mix-and-the-daughter-of-Queen-Catfish! AHHHHHHHHHHH" He said quickly.

She pulled the leaf away, then put it on her pouch. "Thank you. Now I will tell you something about me. I am the Seawing Princess, Seahorse." She said and dived into the water. She flashed her scales. Puddle!

1 minute ago, Dark Cat said:

She pulled the leaf away, then put it on her pouch. "Thank you. Now I will tell you something about me. I am the Seawing Princess, Seahorse." She said and dived into the water. She flashed her scales. Puddle!

Puddle saw the flash of her scales. ((I feel like Bone and Skeleton are a part of the Talons of Peace, so Puddle will most likely know what aquatic is)) Oooh pretty, wait that means my name.

22 minutes ago, Roleplay section said:

Puddle saw the flash of her scales. ((I feel like Bone and Skeleton are a part of the Talons of Peace, so Puddle will most likely know what aquatic is)) Oooh pretty, wait that means my name.

I need you to come here!

SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-SIP-