Stray Fawn Community

WoF Rp

Broken

3 minutes ago, Roleplay section said:

"Okay..."

"The first was a Icewing Rainwing mix. I told him that my name was Kelp. Then, I saw him again with two more dragons. Finally, there were two Nightwings looking for a Mudwing-Seawing. They told me she was the Mudwing Princess. I enchanted a leaf to make anyone tell the truth. Then I told them I was the Seawing Princess-" she stopped, breathing.

9 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

"The first was a Icewing Rainwing mix. I told him that my name was Kelp. Then, I saw him again with two more dragons. Finally, there were two Nightwings looking for a Mudwing-Seawing. They told me she was the Mudwing Princess. I enchanted a leaf to make anyone tell the truth. Then I told them I was the Seawing Princess-" she stopped, breathing.

Queen Dolphin blinked, "the mudwing princess is a mudwing-seawing.... Hmmm"

2 minutes ago, Roleplay section said:

Queen Dolphin blinked, "the mudwing princess is a mudwing-seawing.... Hmmm"

"I enchanted a stick to make anyone, besides me, forget that I'm the Seawing Princess when they touch it."

I'm surprised she didn't get mad that I talked to so many dragons. And that I told two Nightwings that I'm the princess...

(Does Dolphin know that Seahorse can read minds? Just wondering.)

9 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

"I enchanted a stick to make anyone, besides me, forget that I'm the Seawing Princess when they touch it."

I'm surprised she didn't get mad that I talked to so many dragons. And that I told two Nightwings that I'm the princess...

(Does Dolphin know that Seahorse can read minds? Just wondering.)

(Nu)

I can take advantage of this information.

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Him and Nightseeker landed.

She gracefully tucked her wings in and landed. He’ll never think your beautiful or smart or good enough..