Stray Fawn Community

WoF Rp

Broken

4 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

Glacier bowed his head.

@FlowerMask

“Ah you.. Gaurd take my daughter to the palace then come back for a meeting of sorts.” She smiled to herself. The night wings will crumble.

5 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Ah you.. Gaurd take my daughter to the palace then come back for a meeting of sorts.” She smiled to herself. The night wings will crumble.

He nodded then brought Princess Seal to the palace.

(I feel like Glacier and Seal are friends)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

He looked at her.

@FlowerMask

“Ah welcome back.” Her advisors and war strategists had gathered in the room. “As you know the Nightwings are a rather untrustworthy bunch, and they have been spotted on icewing borders. And that is why we are bringing war to them. But first we need a strong strategy. Any ideas?” She spoke loud and clearly.

7 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Ah welcome back.” Her advisors and war strategists had gathered in the room. “As you know the Nightwings are a rather untrustworthy bunch, and they have been spotted on icewing borders. And that is why we are bringing war to them. But first we need a strong strategy. Any ideas?” She spoke loud and clearly.

"Well-" he stopped, not knowing if he should talk. She never calls me by my name. Only Seal does. And what about Nightseeker!?

Just now, Brokenshock said:

"Well-" he stopped, not knowing if he should talk. She never calls me by my name. Only Seal does. And what about Nightseeker!?

“Yes Guard Glacier?” The kid expects me to address him by his name?! Preposterous, he’s just a guard.

18 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“Yes Guard Glacier?” The kid expects me to address him by his name?! Preposterous, he’s just a guard.

Well, he's not 7th circle is he?

Also don't mind me popping in every once in a while to comment on somethin

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"I thought that maybe I could be a spy? Say that my tribe kicked me out and that I wanted to join the Nightwings perhaps?"

1 minute ago, Ace Lover said:

Well, he's not 7th circle is he?

Also don't mind me popping in every once in a while to comment on somethin

(Skreee icewing social hierarchy.)

2 minutes ago, Brokenshock said:

"I thought that maybe I could be a spy? Say that my tribe kicked me out and that I wanted to join the Nightwings perhaps?"

“It could work but won’t the ask you why you did not join the rain wings? Or what if the asked what you were exiled for? What would you say?” She stared at him her eyes as cold as ice.