Stray Fawn Community

WoF Rp

Broken

Just now, Dark Cat said:

(I do. I don't have anything for Nightseeker to do.)

He looked at them. I live with the Nightwings... But what if my father is one of those Skywings!

“...” she said nothing and just flew away weeping. “You’ll never be a good doctor!”

2 minutes ago, WeedMask said:

“...” she said nothing and just flew away weeping. “You’ll never be a good doctor!”

Nightseeker looked at her, then followed her. "Hi. What's your name? I'm Nightseeker."

Just now, Dark Cat said:

Nightseeker looked at her, then followed her. "Hi. What's your name? I'm Nightseeker."

“I’m failing new school, nice to meet you.” She said tearily.

Just now, WeedMask said:

“I’m failing new school, nice to meet you.” She said tearily.

"I know that's not your name. What's wrong? And for that, I will tell you more information about myself. I'm part Skywing."

3 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

"I know that's not your name. What's wrong? And for that, I will tell you more information about myself. I'm part Skywing."

She sighed. “Well my real name is Prism, I’m half Sandwing and Half Silkwing.. nice to meet you nightseeker.”

Just now, WeedMask said:

She sighed. “Well my real name is Prism, I’m half Sandwing and Half Silkwing.. nice to meet you nightseeker.”

"Silkwing? This is off topic but... I feel bad for heirs. They have to kill their mother." He said.

(I feel like no one sees Seahorse so they think she is just a normal Seawing. She's not secret, her mother is just very scared so she doesn't like anyone seeing her)

Just now, Dark Cat said:

"Silkwing? This is off topic but... I feel bad for heirs. They have to kill their mother." He said.

(I feel like no one sees Seahorse so they think she is just a normal Seawing. She's not secret, her mother is just very scared so she doesn't like anyone seeing her)

“Huh?”

Just now, Dark Cat said:

"Like I said, heirs have to fight their mother. That must be hard for them..."

“I’m not following you on this..” (is there something I forgot or is this a myth that she was told as a child or should I roll with it?)

Just now, WeedMask said:

“I’m not following you on this..” (is there something I forgot or is this a myth that she was told as a child or should I roll with it?)

(You know, in the books heirs have to fight their mother. I also haven't read the 3rd series yet so I don't know if it's the same there)

1 minute ago, Dark Cat said:

(You know, in the books heirs have to fight their mother. I also haven't read the 3rd series yet so I don't know if it's the same there)

(She’s not a princess also Minnie spoiler but not very important accept it is somewhat relevant the silkwings don’t have a queen.)

Just now, WeedMask said:

(She’s not a princess also Minnie spoiler but not very important accept it is somewhat relevant the silkwings don’t have a queen.)

(I knew that. Isn't it because the Hivewings have taken over them...)

"Don't you have a queen? And their heir has to fight them to become queen."

5 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

(I knew that. Isn't it because the Hivewings have taken over them...)

"Don't you have a queen? And their heir has to fight them to become queen."

“No we don’t have a queen, don’t you?”