Stray Fawn Community

WoF Rp

Broken

7 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

"We do. Queen Glory! She's a Rainwing!"

@WeedMask

“Ah yes. She seems cool. Moms a silkwing and my dads a sandwing.. they should of never let me study medicine her, I’m practically quickening their deaths..”

Just now, Roleplay section said:

((I love my new name because it says a lot about me))

( on the contrary I dislike my name because it’s WeedMask...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, WeedMask said:

“Ah yes. She seems cool. Moms a silkwing and my dads a sandwing.. they should of never let me study medicine her, I’m practically quickening their deaths..”

"Oh cool. My mom's a Nightwing and my dad's a Skywing. I don't know my father..."

2 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

"Oh cool. My mom's a Nightwing and my dad's a Skywing. I don't know my father..."

“.. I don’t really know my parents.. father is an important member of the sandwing society and my mom let me come here to study medicine a few years ago.”

9 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

“.. I don’t really know my parents.. father is an important member of the sandwing society and my mom let me come here to study medicine a few years ago.”

"Oh... I'm worried that my father was one of the Skywings that those Nightwings were fighting."

Just now, Dark Cat said:

"Oh... I'm worried that my father was one of the Skywings that those Nightwings were fighting."

“O-oh we should check.” She swooped down to the bleeding sky wings and tried to use her silk to stop their bleeding.

59 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“O-oh we should check.” She swooped down to the bleeding sky wings and tried to use her silk to stop their bleeding.

Rose falls out of the tree she was hiding in.

10 hours ago, Dark Cat said:

Glacier flew up and landed near where Seahorse was.

She tried her best to hide in the trees to see what he was going to do.

Glacier walked near the tree and Seahorse jumped into him. Who is she? Glacier thought. "I am S- Kelp of the Seawings." She said.

(Since everyone knows of Princess Seahorse, but they don't know she's half Nightwing. So if anyone finds her she has to use a fake name. I also feel like she needs a guard.)

1 hour ago, Dark Cat said:

Glacier walked near the tree and Seahorse jumped into him. Who is she? Glacier thought. "I am S- Kelp of the Seawings." She said.

(Since everyone knows of Princess Seahorse, but they don't know she's half Nightwing. So if anyone finds her she has to use a fake name. I also feel like she needs a guard.)

(You can hire rose the flamesilk?)

2 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"Ow," she said, and got up

"A-are you ok? Let me examine your paws, you could have hurt them!"

"A-are you ok? Let me examine your paws, you could have hurt them!"

"Oh, um.. ok..." She was suprised to see another silkwing around. She thought all the silkwings that aren't flamesilks were at the hive with the hivewings, unless this one is a flamesilk too..

59 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

(But she's not a Seawing)

(But she can make a raft with her flamesilk, using flamesilk that wont evaporate the water, that is)

2 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"Oh, um.. ok..." She was suprised to see another silkwing around. She thought all the silkwings that aren't flamesilks were at the hive with the hivewings, unless this one is a flamesilk too..

"I'm P-Prism I-I'm a hybrid between my mother Topaz a silkwing, and my father is Scorpions a sandwing doctor."

"I'm P-Prism I-I'm a hybrid between my mother Topaz a silkwing, and my father is Scorpions a sandwing doctor."

"Huh, never expected to see that kind of hybrid before." This explained why she was in the open and looked kinda like a sandwing.

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"Huh, never expected to see that kind of hybrid before." This explained why she was in the open and looked kinda like a sandwing.

"My mom sent me away to live here and study medicine like my dad.. But if I can't save 5 skywings from two nightwings what kind of doctor am I?"

"My mom sent me away to live here and study medicine like my dad.. But if I can't save 5 skywings from two nightwings what kind of doctor am I?"

"Oh don't say that, all you need is a little help. You cant help 5 dragons at a time, can you? Lucky for you, I'm a silkwing." A flamesilk silkwing… I would have to use my coolest type of silk to avoid burning them.

6 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

(But she can make a raft with her flamesilk, using flamesilk that wont evaporate the water, that is)

(But she can't breathe underwater)