Stray Fawn Community

WoF Rp

Broken

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"Oh don't say that, all you need is a little help. You cant help 5 dragons at a time, can you? Lucky for you, I'm a silkwing." A flamesilk silkwing… I would have to use my coolest type of silk to avoid burning them.

"I-I.. I can't.. Y-you shouldn't waste your silk there dead by now." She looked at the dull lifeless eyes and limp cold boddies.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"I-I.. I can't.. Y-you shouldn't waste your silk there dead by now." She looked at the dull lifeless eyes and limp cold boddies.

Nightseeker looked at the dead Skywings. Why do I care if one of them is my father. He didn't care about me or I would've seen him.

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

"You cant be so sure. Did you listen to their heartbeat to check first?"

20 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

Glacier walked near the tree and Seahorse jumped into him. Who is she? Glacier thought. "I am S- Kelp of the Seawings." She said.

(Since everyone knows of Princess Seahorse, but they don't know she's half Nightwing. So if anyone finds her she has to use a fake name. I also feel like she needs a guard.)

Glacier looked at her. "Are you half... Nightwing?" He asked, the scales under his wings and on his back changed color. 

"Yes. And you are half Rainwing, correct?" She asked. He nodded.

"You cant be so sure. Did you listen to their heartbeat to check first?"

"I know what death looks like... And yes I checked their pulses.. no heartbeat.. except for that one who flew away."

59 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"I know what death looks like... And yes I checked their pulses.. no heartbeat.. except for that one who flew away."

"Well at least one survived?"

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"Well at least one survived?"

"Yes but he wasn't terribly wounded, he didn't even require treatment."

4 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

Glacier looked at her. "Are you half... Nightwing?" He asked, the scales under his wings and on his back changed color. 

"Yes. And you are half Rainwing, correct?" She asked. He nodded.

Seahorse looked at him. "You are trespassing on Seawing land." She said. Glacier then flew away and landed where Prism, Rose, and Nightseeker were. "Heyo. What's going on here?"

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

"Yes but he wasn't terribly wounded, he didn't even require treatment."

"Oh come on your ruining my point!" she giggled. Plz don't get more upset.

59 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

Seahorse looked at him. "You are trespassing on Seawing land." She said. Glacier then flew away and landed where Prism, Rose, and Nightseeker were. "Heyo. What's going on here?"

"Well this is unexpected. The icewing I saw earliar is here."

"Oh come on your ruining my point!" she giggled. Plz don't get more upset.

2 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

Nightseeker looked at them. "Did you see where they went? Was it a boy or a girl?" He asked Prism.

"boy young.. he said his name was sonic-boom.."

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"boy young.. he said his name was sonic-boom.."

"Oh, okay. I don't really know my father's name. All I know is that he cheated on my mother... With the queen's daughter."

Just now, Dark Cat said:

"Oh, okay. I don't really know my father's name. All I know is that he cheated on my mother... With the queen's daughter."

"o-oh that's horrible..

Just now, Dark Cat said:

"Ya. I don't even want to see him... But I feel like... It's hard to explain. I hate him, but I want to see him."

She nods quietly while gazing sheepishly at Glacier.

He's half rainwing!? "it's.. it's ok..."

"Okay." He said. He then looked at Nightseeker. "Oh... I heard about that... I think his name was... Beast. He's a strong muscular dragon. Him and the princess have already had a dragonet. And they're going to have another soon."