Stray Fawn Community

WoF Rp

Broken

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

"I-I I'm Prism.."

"I'm Glacier." He said, then looked back at Nightseeker. There was a look of anger on his face. He then leaped on top of Glacier.

1 hour ago, Dark Cat said:

"I'm Glacier." He said, then looked back at Nightseeker. There was a look of anger on his face. He then leaped on top of Glacier.

! "OKAY WHAT IS GOING ON HERE"

1 minute ago, Dark Cat said:

"Nice to meet  yo-! Stop!!" She ran to them and tried to sperate them.

59 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Might as well try to help. She grabbed the nightwing-skywing hybrid and tried to get in between him and glacier and separate the two by pushing them apart. Perhaps rose should just stay out of this one.

Just now, FlowerMask said:

Nightseeker jumped off him and flew away. Glacier got up (I feel like if he had hair he would fix it) and then turned back to Prism. "No need to chase after him. He was just mad that his father had dragonets with another dragon." He said.

Just now, Dark Cat said:

Nightseeker jumped off him and flew away. Glacier got up (I feel like if he had hair he would fix it) and then turned back to Prism. "No need to chase after him. He was just mad that his father had dragonets with another dragon." He said.

She flinched not saying a word, she looked delicate yet beautiful.

59 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

Glad that's over. time to get to meet them. "Allow me to introduce myself if I haven't already. My name is rose."

She flinched not saying a word, she looked delicate yet beautiful.

Glacier looked at her then at the dead Skywings. "Umm... I see." He looked back at Prism. 

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Glad that's over. time to get to meet them. "Allow me to introduce myself if I haven't already. My name is rose."

"You already know my name." He said, his scales changing colors, again.

Just now, Dark Cat said:

Glacier looked at her then at the dead Skywings. "Umm... I see." He looked back at Prism. 

She fiddled with her talons, still not saying a word or looking him in his beautiful eyes...

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"I think ima just yeet out of here. YEET!" Rose pretended to fly off but then came back. "Fooled ya guys."

Glacier looked at her. "You didn't fool me. That seems like Rainwing behavior. Maybe try spending some time with them." He said.

59 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

Glacier looked at her. "You didn't fool me. That seems like Rainwing behavior. Maybe try spending some time with them." He said.

She just lifted her left paw In the air, put it back down. and then screeched. "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

1 hour ago, Dark Cat said:

Glacier looked at Prism, and his scales turned one solid color, crimson. "So..."

Oh hey ur back! cate to play on the island of gods roleplay?)

5 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

Glacier looked at Prism, and his scales turned one solid color, crimson. "So..."

“Soo...” she responded not meeting his charming gaze.

1 minute ago, Dark Cat said:

"Do you want to take a walk?" He asked.

“S-sure!” Her pale gold golden scales turned slightly red.

“S-sure!” Her pale gold golden scales turned slightly red.

He started walking and looked at her. "I like your wings." He said, his muscles rippling as he walked. His broad shoulders were somehow graceful.

2 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

He started walking and looked at her. "I like your wings." He said, his muscles rippling as he walked. His broad shoulders were somehow graceful.

“T-thanks no one has ever said that before. I like your scales there really cool.”

5 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“T-thanks no one has ever said that before. I like your scales there really cool.”

"Thank you." He said.

(Good thing she said nothing about his muscles.)

Seahorse was flying in the sky then flew down in front of them. Glacier looked at her, "Hi Kelp!" He said.

• Haha 1