Stray Fawn Community

Warriors: Untold Tales | Adoptable RP

Renio2490

You know. At least, you should.
The cat limit is 6, and you can't add any characters UNTIL we run out of ones to adopt.
This took like two hours, so please, I beg you, PLEASE, play.

ThunderClan:

Leader: Skystar, she-cat. She has a white coat with brown eyes. (Owned by @Clover)
Deputy: Preyheart, tom. He has a blue-grey coat with dark blue eyes.
Medicine Cat: Cloudleaf, she-cat. She has a red-ginger coat with green eyes.
Medicine Cat App.: Snowheart, she-cat. She has a white coat with light brown eyes.
Warriors: Wavespirit, she-cat. She has a blue-grey coat with dark brown eyes. Sister of Rushwhisker.
Rushwhisker, tom. He has a blue-grey coat with hazel eyes. Brother of Wavespirit.
Hawkfur, she-cat. She's a Siamese with light blue eyes. Her daughter is Longkit, and her mate is a rogue.
Sandlake, tom. He has a black coat with white paws and the tip of his tail, with bright orange eyes.
Oakpath, tom. He has a brown coat with yellow eyes. His mate is Shinefur, and his son is Bramblekit. (Owned by @TrashPanda2490/Renio2490)
(All these warriors were randomized)
Prey Guard: Frostwillow, she-cat. She has a light grey coat with light green eyes.
Queens: Shinefur, she-cat. She has a light yellow coat with jade green eyes. Her mate is Oakpath, and her son is Bramblekit.
Apprentices: NONE
Kits: Bramblekit, tom. He has a dark brown coat with orange eyes.
Longkit, she-cat. She has a grey coat with yellow eyes. Her mother is Hawkfur, and her father is a rogue. (Owned by @PupTheNicheling)
Elders: Nightfeather, tom. He has a black coat with dark orange eyes.
Trainer: Maplestripe, tom. He has a "normal" calico coat with green eyes.
Guards: Roseheart, she-cat. She has a white coat with a few spots (black and ginger spots), with aqua eyes.
Dragonsoul, tom. He has a pinkish coat with orange eyes.

(I apologize if they are not the gender they are in your mind, I was basing them off of how I see them.)

RiverClan:

Leader: Clearstar, tom. He has a blue-grey coat with light blue eyes.
Deputy: Coldfur, tom. He has a black coat with yellow eyes.
Medicine Cat: Willowfur, she-cat. She has light yellow coat with brown eyes.
Medicine Cat App.: Mousepounce, she-cat. She has a grey coat with dark brown eyes.
Warriors: Ravensoul, she-cat. She has a black coat with white paws, the tip of her tail, and her belly, with pale green eyes. Twin sister of Bluejaw. Her daughter is Gleamkit, and her EX mate is Hawkclaw. (Owned by @Clover)
Birdlake, tom. He's a blue tabby with hazel eyes.
Bolttalon, tom. He's a Siamese with pale blue eyes.
Bluejaw, she-cat. She has a black coat with white paws, the tip of her tail, and her belly, with bright brown eyes. Twin sister of Ravensoul. (Owned by @panda wanderer)
Dawnheart, she-cat. She has a tan coat with bright aqua eyes. (Owned by @TrashPanda2490/Renio2490)
Prey Guard: Thrushear, she-cat. She has a white coat with light orange eyes.
Queens: Streamtail, she-cat. She has a light yellow coat with aqua eyes. She found Stonekit on the side of the Thunderpath, and adopted him as her son.
Kits: Stonekit, tom. He has a light grey coat with brown eyes. Streamtail found him on the side of the Thunderpath, and she adopted him as her son. (Owned by @Dark Cat/Brokenshock)
Gleamkit, she-cat. She has a dark blue-grey coat with golden eyes. Her mother is Ravensoul, and her father is Hawkclaw, but they don't like eachother so she stays with Streamtail and Stonekit. (Owned by @Dark Cat/Brokenshock)
Elders: Hawkclaw, tom. He has a dark brown coat with golden eyes. His daughter is Gleamkit, and his EX mate is Ravensoul.
Trainer: Fairyfrost, she-cat. She's a Siamese with dark blue eyes. (Owned by @WeedMask/FlowerMask)
Guards: Jadepelt, tom. He has a dark blue-grey coat with dark green eyes.
Silverstone, she-cat. She has a light brown coat with brown tabby stripes and hazel eyes. (Owned by @PupTheNicheling)

(I apologize if they are not the gender they are in your mind, I was basing them off how I see them.)

ShadowClan:

Leader: Rotstar, tom. He has a black pelt with dark brown eyes, almost black. His daughter is Thornkit, his (adopted) son is Duskkit, and his mate is Tornfeather.
Deputy: Jaggedtooth, tom. He has a tan pelt with hazel eyes.
Medicine Cat: Scarfur, tom. He has a brown pelt with green eyes.
Medicine Cat App.: Tatteredpelt, she-cat. She has a white pelt with white eyes, and she's blind.
Warriors: Wiselake, she-cat. She has a leopard pelt with dark blue eyes.
Weaselfur, tom. He's a Siamese with light blue eyes.
Mousestream, tom. He has a grey coat with light brown eyes. He had an accidental son, Thornkit, with a rogue, Tornfeather has adopted him.
Sunpool, she-cat. She has a light brown coat with brown tabby stripes and pale green eyes.
Cliffnight, tom. He has a dark blue-grey pelt with orange-red eyes. (Owned by @TrashPanda2490/Renio2490)
Prey Guard: Beakclaw, she-cat. She has a black coat with orange eyes.
Queens: Tornfeather, she-cat. She has a grey pelt with pale yellow eyes. Her daughter is Thornkit, her (adopted) son Duskkit, and her mate Rotstar.
Kits: Duskkit, tom. He has a black pelt with white paws, the tip of his tail, and his belly, with golden eyes. His (adopted) mother is Tornfeather, and his (adopted) father is Rotstar, but his real father is Mousestream. (Owned by @Clover)
Thornkit, she-cat. She has a grey coat with yellow eyes. Her mother is Tornfeather, her (adopted) brother Duskkit, and her father Rotstar.
Elders: Banewhisker, tom. He has a light grey coat with old pale brown eyes.
Trainer: Oakfeather, she-cat. She has a white pelt with black splotches, and blue eyes.
Guards: Shadefur, tom. He has a dark blue-grey coat with bright green eyes.
Rockpaw, she-cat. She has a black pelt with dark green eyes. (I have no idea why she's an apprentice. Just role with it, ShadowClan is weird)

(I apologize if they are not the gender they are in your mind, I was basing them off how I see them.)

WindClan:

Leader: Proudstar, tom. He has a tan pelt with gentle dark brown eyes. His son is Jumppkit, and his mate is Riftclaw. (Owned by @WeedMask/FlowerMask)
Deputy: Tanglefur, she-cat. She has a red-ginger pelt with yellow eyes.
Medicine Cat: Lightheart, she-cat. She has a light grey coat with pale yellow eyes.
Medicine Cat App.: Spotridge, tom. He has a ginger pelt with dark brown eyes. (Owned by @Clover)
Warriors: Couragewhisker, tom. He has a black coat with white paws, the tip of his tail, and his belly, and grey-green eyes.
Brushcloud, tom. He has a ginger pelt with red-orange eyes.
Shadelake, she-cat. She's a blue tabby with light blue eyes.
Darktalon, she-cat. She has a brown pelt with golden eyes.
Flyingrock, tom. He's an albino, white with red/pink eyes. (Owned by @TrashPanda2490/Renio2490)
Prey Guard: Leapfur, she-cat. She has a black coat with amber eyes.
Queens: Riftclaw, she-cat. She has a dark brown coat with blue (right eye) and green (left eye) eyes. Her son is Jumpkit, and her mate is Proudstar. (Owned by @TrashPanda2490/Renio2490)
Kits: Jumpkit, tom. He has a red-ginger pelt with aqua eyes. Riftclaw is his mother and his father is Proudstar. (Owned by @Dark Cat/Brokenshock)
Burrkit, she-cat. She has a white coat with yellow-green eyes.
Elders: Windytail, tom. He has a white coat with caramel eyes.
Trainer: Scarknee, she-cat. She's a Siamese with light blue eyes.
Guards: Breezefoot, she-cat. She has a white pelt with bright green eyes.
Rocky, tom. He's a Siamese with dark blue eyes.

Woo! I made it! I need a prize, because not only have I been making this for two hours (maybe longer), but the whole time I had Warriors: Untold Tales in the background to make sure I could get EVERYTHING PERFECT. The cats I own in each clan are actually the ones I used to go in each clan (after unlocking them), and look at all the cats to copy them down. Also I have another reason why you can't add cats: I really don't feel like going in and adding ANOTHER character when You have so many to pick from.
Okay, peace, I'm going to check out what my notifications are telling me.

Please play this, I spent A LOT of time on this. Okay?

• Renio2490 changed the title to Warrior: Untold Tales | Adoptable RP
1 hour ago, TrashPanda2490 said:

Ravensoul, she-cat. She has a black coat with white paws, the tip of her tail, and her belly, with pale green eyes. Twin sister of Bluejaw. Her daughter is Gleamkit, and her EX mate is Hawkclaw.

A tuxedo cat

1 minute ago, Wolf-dragon said:

Ill join when I can be a rogue/loner. (cause in untold tales I play as a female named Gingerstar, leader of a rouge clan called Featherclan.)

ah okay.
...That's gonna take a while.

• Renio2490 changed the title to Warriors: Untold Tales | Adoptable RP
23 minutes ago, TrashPanda2490 said:

Bluejaw, she-cat. She has a black coat with white paws, the tip of her tail, and her belly, with bright brown eyes. Twin sister of Ravensoul.

mine

• Paw up 1

Just now, WeedMask said:

I submit Clearnight who is a shadowclan warrior who is a grey cat with dark grey tabby markings and indigo eyes. (shecat)

and Blueschorch who is a thunderclan warrior (Tom) With electric blue eyes and a white pelt.

no