Stray Fawn Community

Warriors: Untold Tales | Adoptable RP

Renio2490

Just now, Roleplay section said:

"Sure!" Silverstone purred.

"Okay, I'll be going into WindClan's territory to hunt, and I'm not sure if that's okay with you... I go into everyone's territory when I hunt."

It's @TrashPanda2490 thread so they can decide what roles are available and what rules apply.
You are welcome to open your own thread @The elf pup & cat dino or to join another one.

Also, folks please note that it's the weekend and I won't always be here to sort out disputes.
Probably the best solution in this situations is to talk to the person directly (via PM for example). And if they don't want to give you whatever you want, walk away from it politely and do/start something else ^^

Sometimes people want different things and that's ok.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Philo said:

It's @TrashPanda2490 thread so they can decide what roles are available and what rules apply.
You are welcome to open your own thread @The elf pup & cat dino or to join another one.

Also, folks please note that it's the weekend and I won't always be here to sort out disputes.
Probably the best solution in this situations is to talk to the person directly (via PM for example). And if they don't want to give you whatever you want, walk away from it politely and do/start something else ^^

(PHILO NOTICED ME!)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrashPanda2490 said:

Dawnheart sniffed around for more prey close to the ground.
A WindClan cat's scent came into the territory.

(Don't die, roleplay section)