Stray Fawn Community

Island of Gods

takoyamaaaS

1 hour ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Russet stalked through the grasses.

(Still waiting for melon @panda wanderer to show up thinking lisa is a god, but really it is unknown.) She saw a nicheling (By now she learned the kind's name), or what she thought was a nicheling, and decided to go introduce herself. "hey there! My name is Lisa."

Just now, Wolf-dragon said:

(Still waiting for melon @panda wanderer to show up thinking lisa is a god, but really it is unknown.) She saw a nicheling (By now she learned the kind's name), or what she thought was a nicheling, and decided to go introduce herself. "hey there! My name is Lisa."

Flower(Mask) heard this from her grotto that had a protective barrier that only allowed gods inside.

59 minutes ago, WeedMask said:

Flower(Mask) heard this from her grotto that had a protective barrier that only allowed gods inside.

(Maybe it would glitch if lisa went through, cuz lisa is from another dimension)

(Maybe it would glitch if lisa went through, cuz lisa is from another dimension)

(No it wouldn't because she isn't a divine entity either way)

5 minutes ago, Wolf-dragon said:

Russet looked at her, Don't she know that she shouldn't go up to a random nicheling in the WILD

1 hour ago, PupTheNicheling said:

Russet looked at her, Don't she know that she shouldn't go up to a random nicheling in the WILD

Nope. Who are u talking to? Russet, the nicheling infront of you. Are you sure he can hear you? No idea. 

a god or goddess

(Well also she has a body gene that isn't even in the game XD and woudnt they think that the fact she is from another dimension is the reason, cuz she would probably tell everyone about the portal.)

(Well also she has a body gene that isn't even in the game XD and woudnt they think that the fact she is from another dimension is the reason, cuz she would probably tell everyone about the portal.)

(She is not coming into the garden of everlasting flowers...)

(She is not coming into the garden of everlasting flowers...)

(She probably would just look at it, not be interested, and just sleep in a tree as Darkness tortures her. Also so she woudnt be able to see the gods?)

(She probably would just look at it, not be interested, and just sleep in a tree as Darkness tortures her. Also so she woudnt be able to see the gods?)

(Ok and idk that's up to you.)

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

(No, I mean if the gods don't come out of the garden she wont ever meet them?)

(Fine)
She stepped through the waterfall and left out of the tunnel. "Ah what a wonderful day!"

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

(Still waiting for melon or flowermask to lee Lisa flying around, her white fur makes her BRIGHT AS HECK)

FlowerMask stepped out of the tunnel and spotted a ‘goddess’ that she hadn’t seen before. Huh must be new to the pantheon I should welcome her! She waved at her not noticing her 4 paws

FlowerMask stepped out of the tunnel and spotted a ‘goddess’ that she hadn’t seen before. Huh must be new to the pantheon I should welcome her! She waved at her not noticing her 4 paws

She saw the waving nicheling and flew down to it to greet it. 'Hi there! My name is lisa."

1 minute ago, WeedMask said:

Vannu walked over to her and smiled.

(Just act like he is an adult)