Stray Fawn Community

Island of Gods

takoyamaaaS

59 minutes ago, Dark Cat said:

Vannu walked over to her and smiled.

(Just act like he is an adult)

Lisa looked at the other nicheling. He probably heard me say my name. NO COMMENTS, DARKNESS

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

She saw the waving nicheling and flew down to it to greet it. 'Hi there! My name is lisa."

Just now, Dark Cat said:

Vannu walked over to her and smiled.

(Just act like he is an adult)

She smiled at Vannu “greetings Vannu and hello traveler who are- MY STARS!! Are those wings- a-and bearyena claws?!”

1 minute ago, WeedMask said:

She smiled at Vannu “greetings Vannu and hello traveler who are- MY STARS!! Are those wings- a-and bearyena claws?!”

He stepped back. "Uhh, RUN!" He yelled and ran through the barrier.

59 minutes ago, WeedMask said:

"I am so confused. Nobody has been suprised about me having wings and 4 paws at all. And nobody told me about bearyna claws, for as long as I came to this planet through a portal thing."

5 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"I am so confused. Nobody has been suprised about me having wings and 4 paws at all. And nobody told me about bearyna claws, for as long as I came to this planet through a portal thing."

“P-portal? I need to tell the counsel about this..” she backed up into the tunnel.

1 hour ago, WeedMask said:

“P-portal? I need to tell the counsel about this..” she backed up into the tunnel.

I am so confused right now. You are not a normal creature to her, and she has never heard of a creature coming from a portal. Well for once you are actually useful. Also can you tell me what bearyna claws are? The same front paws you now have, since you went through the portal. Well then, can you tell me about the rest of my body? Bearyna ears, Antlers, Normal eyes,Bearyna snout, ???????????, Double Bearyna claws, Stinky tail, Bearyna back legs, Brown fur, Gray horn color, White pattern color, Mask pattern, Pattern shape b, Normal blood clotting, High fertility, ? and K immunity. Whats with the glitch words? Those are unknown genes. Ok what you gonna tell me next? You became a nicheling when you went through the portal. ...

FlowerMask dissapered And used a prism and mist from the waterfall to make a rainbow. She tossed a flower into it and a scene appeared. It was the meeting place of all the gods and inside were several gods and goddesses. “Hello?! This is FlowerMask, a flower deity. I call to report that a strange nicheling with two wings and two bearyena claws has informed me that she went through a portal. Her name is supposedly Lisa and I think she may be mentally unstable..”

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, WeedMask said:

FlowerMask dissapered And used a prism and mist from the waterfall to make a rainbow. She tossed a flower into it and a scene appeared. It was the meeting place of all the gods and inside were several gods and goddesses. “Hello?! This is FlowerMask, a flower deity. I call to report that a strange nicheling with two wings and two bearyena claws has informed me that she went through a portal. Her name is supposedly Lisa and I think she may be mentally unstable..”

LMAO)

1 minute ago, WeedMask said:

Sunsplash came from behind Flowermask. "She sounds bad." Vannu nodded.

Just now, Dark Cat said:

Sunsplash came from behind Flowermask. "She sounds bad." Vannu nodded.

“She doesn’t seem to be coming through the border.”She looked at the scene in the rainbow.. “we’re in my grotto.. come soon with backup.”

http://nodtotherhythm.com/?9m3wvhAs WHAT HAVE I DONE XD)

1 hour ago, WeedMask said:

“She doesn’t seem to be coming through the border.”She looked at the scene in the rainbow.. “we’re in my grotto.. come soon with backup.”

Lisa heard what was going on down there, but waited politely. She didn't wanna interrupt.

9 hours ago, WeedMask said:

im back)

59 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

FlowerMask stepped cautiously out of her tunnel.

Lisa is happy to finally see someone come out of the tunnel. "Oh hey your back!"