Stray Fawn Community

💀The Doom Of Our Home

1 minute ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

S-S-SHE'S A-ASLEEP! SHE DOESN'T MEAN TO HURT OR HUNT, IT'S THE THING THAT'S MAKES HER DO IT! He tells them, not stuttering in the second sentence

Th-thing? What do you mean...?

Hey, uh, do... you know if... there are coconut trees here? On the island? I-I know that sounds weird...

5 minutes ago, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

Th-thing? What do you mean...?

Hey, uh, do... you know if... there are coconut trees here? On the island? I-I know that sounds weird...

T-The Thing is a creature that resides in her brain, her memories, her thoughts, and her control. ((Pretend he;s stuttering))

1 minute ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

T-The Thing is a creature that resides in her brain, her memories, her thoughts, and her control. ((Pretend he;s stuttering))

Oh... So... It's not her? Is there anyone else like her?

(I really should get off right now... I'll leave you with a bit of stuff though)

Risi turned toward Vankir. "Come on Vankir, I really think we should be off. And, don't worry, I'll be coming with you this time!"

Vankir looked at the tree that Lisa jumped into. "Er, it was nice meeting you, Lisa... I, uh, hope we see each other again?"

They left the wherever they were in before and continued their travels.

This place is crazy... Well... at least there are some friendly nichelings around here. I'm kinda worried about that Yugo though... She- she won't come looking for me again, will she...?

Oh come on Vankir, you'll be fine! Besides, Risi is here now! So everything will be alright!