Stray Fawn Community

💀The Doom Of Our Home

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Lisa placed in her tree, causing the branches to constantly shake.

Vankir thought he heard something in the distance. He was nervous, but he remembered Risi’s words about being more independent, so he decided to investigate.

What’s the worst that could happen?

3 minutes ago, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

Vankir thought he heard something in the distance. He was nervous, but he remembered Risi’s words about being more independent, so he decided to investigate.

What’s the worst that could happen?

Still pacing.

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Still pacing.

Vankir continued to walk. As he got closer to what he thought the source of the noise was, he became aware of how scared he was...

M-m-maybe I should turn back...

N-no! I can’t just turn around because I’m scared... Risi would want me to take charge and continue...

But... She wouldn’t want me to get killed...

STOP BEING SO PESSIMISTIC! Of course I’ll get killed with that attitude... Besides, I’m a guardian spirit! I’ll just go back home if I die!

...Right?

Oh, Risi, why did I leave...

Just now, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

Vankir continued to walk. As he got closer to what he thought the source of the noise was, he became aware of how scared he was...

M-m-maybe I should turn back...

N-no! I can’t just turn around because I’m scared... Risi would want me to take charge and continue...

But... She wouldn’t want me to get killed...

STOP BEING SO PESSIMISTIC! Of course I’ll get killed with that attitude... Besides, I’m a guardian spirit! I’ll just go back home if I die!

...Right?

Oh, Risi, why did I leave...

She looked over to see another nicheling. She hopped down from her tree. "Hi there!" She wagged her tail.

3 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

She looked over to see another nicheling. She hopped down from her tree. "Hi there!" She wagged her tail.

Vankir stood paralyzed in his place from fear. Standing in front of him was a creature at least three times his size (is that correct?) with two paws and wings.

”H-h-h-hi... Uh... w-who are y-y-y-you...?”

RISIIIIII!!! Why did I leave you?!

4 minutes ago, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

Vankir stood paralyzed in his place from fear. Standing in front of him was a creature at least three times his size (is that correct?) with two paws and wings.

”H-h-h-hi... Uh... w-who are y-y-y-you...?”

RISIIIIII!!! Why did I leave you?!

"My name is Lisa. How bout you?" (I kinda want a group of npc's to attack lisa. If you guys will allow powers she will be quite the show-off)

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"My name is Lisa. How bout you?" (I kinda want a group of npc's to attack lisa. If you guys will allow powers she will be quite the show-off)

"Uh... I-I-I'm V-V-V-Vankir..."

S-s-she s-seems freindly enough... but she's huge and WHY DOES SHE HAVE TWO PAWS AND WINGS AT THE SAME TIME?!

1 minute ago, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

"Uh... I-I-I'm V-V-V-Vankir..."

S-s-she s-seems freindly enough... but she's huge and WHY DOES SHE HAVE TWO PAWS AND WINGS AT THE SAME TIME?!

She is from a different dimension. Who are u talking to? Somebody.

3 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

She is from a different dimension. Who are u talking to? Somebody.

WHAT WHY CAN I HEAR YOU BUT YOUR MOUTH ISN'T MOVING?! And why are you referring to yourself in the third person?

(Vankir doesn't know that it's a superior talking - he still thinks it's Lisa)

(I should also mention that he doesn't want to say that out loud because he doesn't want to offend Lisa)

Edited by The Great HammerDoveShark!

WHAT WHY CAN I HEAR YOU BUT YOUR MOUTH ISN'T MOVING?! And why are you referring to yourself in the third person?

(Vankir doesn't know that it's a superior talking - he still thinks it's Lisa)

I'm not Lisa. I'm a superior named Darkness. We dont even sound the same.

I'm not Lisa. I'm a superior named Darkness. We dont even sound the same.

S-Superior? Wait... those toxes Risi and I met a while ago were mentioned something about them... They're real?

"L-L-Lisa? Uh... D-d-d-do you know a-anything about a - er - superior called... uh, Darkness?"

1 minute ago, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

S-Superior? Wait... those toxes Risi and I met a while ago were mentioned something about them... They're real?

"L-L-Lisa? Uh... D-d-d-do you know a-anything about a - er - superior called... uh, Darkness?"

Should I tell him? Why not. "Yes. She is really annoying and half the time wont leave me alone." Hey!

Should I tell him? Why not. "Yes. She is really annoying and half the time wont leave me alone." Hey!

*he suppresses a laugh* "Heh... So... Uh, what's it like?"

That was a dumb thing to say! Why... Wait, superiors can read minds... right? Uh...

*he suppresses a laugh* "Heh... So... Uh, what's it like?"

That was a dumb thing to say! Why... Wait, superiors can read minds... right? Uh...

"Annoying most the time."

15 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Lisa somehow doesnt notice her.

She glitches and it creates a slight flash. There sits FlowerMask She tips over, exhausted.