Stray Fawn Community

💀The Doom Of Our Home

Just now, FlowerMask said:

She glitches and it creates a slight flash. There sits FlowerMask She tips over, exhausted. 

She turns around to see this. She turns back to vankir, pretending not to notice her, because she is so confused.

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"Also there's this nicheling named Yugo, I watched her kill a nicheling in under 3 minutes."

"W-w-w-WHAT?!" *he shudders*

So, does that mean I'm in danger?! I have to tell Risi! WHY DID I LEAVE HER?! RIIIIIISIIIIII!!!

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

She turns around to see this. She turns back to vankir, pretending not to notice her, because she is so confused.

She cries out for help, then is silenced by WiltedFlower.

1 minute ago, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

"W-w-w-WHAT?!" *he shudders*

So, does that mean I'm in danger?! I have to tell Risi! WHY DID I LEAVE HER?! RIIIIIISIIIIII!!!

Depends.

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Just ignore it... (so creeped out right now.

)

FlowerMask was annoyed and let her guard down, WiltedFlower was able to regain control and she glitches back into her corrupt form. “AY YoU ThEre!” She shouts at Lisa.

Just now, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

YEAH, THAT'S VERY REASSURING! Oh, where's Risi?

XD

Just now, FlowerMask said:

FlowerMask was annoyed and let her guard down, WiltedFlower was able to regain control and she glitches back into her corrupt form. “AY YoU ThEre!” She shouts at Lisa.

"WHAT DO YOU- WTF IS THAT!"

Risi ran towards where Vankir's fear seemed to be coming from.

Great gods, he went far without me... Ah, well, I'm sure he'll be fine.

No he wont. You better hurry. (Darkness is literally doing this just because of wiltedflower)

3 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Vankir jumped up in shock, and instinctively hid behind Lisa. "W-w-who are you?! W-what do you want w-with us?!"

Us...

2 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

No he wont. You better hurry. (Darkness is literally doing this just because of wiltedflower)

"What? Who are you? Show yourself!"

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

I am a superior. Fear me.

Whatever... Anyway, if they are to be trusted, and Vankir is in danger, I'd better pick up the pace. Help Vankir first, ask questions later.

Risi ran faster

11 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

XD

"WHAT DO YOU- WTF IS THAT!"

“Never seen a corrupted before? Gods kids these days are so rude!” She said, crossing her arms.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Never seen a corrupted before? Gods kids these days are so rude!” She said, crossing her arms.

Dont answer this question darkness."um..."

Risi arrived to where the action was happening (I seriously have no idea how to put it better), and spotted Vankir hiding behind a very large nicheling who was facing a sinister(not left-handed)-looking nicheling. She stepped toward them. "Who are you, and why are you threatening these creatures, one of whom being my friend?" (that was to WiltedFlower)

Risi arrived to where the action was happening (I seriously have no idea how to put it better), and spotted Vankir hiding behind a very large nicheling who was facing a sinister(not left-handed)-looking nicheling. She stepped toward them. "Who are you, and why are you threatening these creatures, one of whom being my friend?" (that was to WiltedFlower)

"Help..?"