Stray Fawn Community

đź’€The Doom Of Our Home

5 minutes ago, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

Risi arrived to where the action was happening (I seriously have no idea how to put it better), and spotted Vankir hiding behind a very large nicheling who was facing a sinister(not left-handed)-looking nicheling. She stepped toward them. "Who are you, and why are you threatening these creatures, one of whom being my friend?" (that was to WiltedFlower)

“Threatening? Me threatening? No never!”

Vankir smiled at Risi, relief flooding over him. "Risi! You're okay!"

"Of course I am! Now, what have you gotten yourself into?" (Risi glared at Wilted (can I call her that? Please? Just this once?))

Just now, FlowerMask said:

“Threatening? Me threatening? No never!”

"Then what are you doing?" (Risi asked)

1 minute ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"You are creepy enough for others to believe you are threatening  us."

1 minute ago, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

Vankir smiled at Risi, relief flooding over him. "Risi! You're okay!"

"Of course I am! Now, what have you gotten yourself into?" (Risi glared at Wilted (can I call her that? Please? Just this once?))

"Then what are you doing?" (Risi asked)

“Can a goddess not walk around normally anymore? Oh ignore the goddess part.” She added.

1 minute ago, FlowerMask said:

“Can a goddess not walk around normally anymore? Oh ignore the goddess part.” She added.

"A wut"

Just now, FlowerMask said:

"Goddess? Wait... You look an awful lot like that FlowerMask I've heard about..." (Risi said)

"Risi? Can't you... You know... Help us? With your claws and all that?" (Vankir said. Also, technically Risi only has one more strength point than Vankir, but in Vankir's mind, Risi is a lot stronger)

1 minute ago, Flirty Lioness{Maroon} said:

Yugo lifted her head, the grayness and the colors of the scents started to move like she was on a drug. Yugo shook her head the normal colors came back, hearing the other. Food(It's the thing) No, we do not eat other nichelings. We? I think you mean YOU! Yugo's pupils became tiny.

Oh no...) can lisa use her fire power in case yugo attacks?)

Just now, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

"Goddess? Wait... You look an awful lot like that FlowerMask I've heard about..." (Risi said)

"Risi? Can't you... You know... Help us? With your claws and all that?" (Vankir said. Also, technically Risi only has one more strength point than Vankir, but in Vankir's mind, Risi is a lot stronger)

“Urgh! Her she’s all about positivity and life! I hate flowers!” She grunts angrily. 

Hey, Darkness... Is, uh, this nicheling in front of us that... m-murderer Lisa mentioned? (Vankir thought (maybe I should assign Risi and Vankir colours to identify them...))

“Urgh! Her she’s all about positivity and life! I hate flowers!” She grunts angrily. 

Lisa throws a flower at Wiltedflower

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

"No, goddess"

“A powerful immortal being that is worshiped by nichelings who believe in them.”

• Paw up 1

Just now, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

Hey, Darkness... Is, uh, this nicheling in front of us that... m-murderer Lisa mentioned? (Vankir thought (maybe I should assign Risi and Vankir colours to identify them...))

Nope. She doesnt have poison fangs or tailfin.

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Nope. She doesnt have poison fangs or tailfin.

Okay... Well, uh, will she still want to... k-kill us?

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

"O...kay then..."

(I've given them colours. Vankir is that dark beige colour, and Risi is green.)

2 minutes ago, The Great HammerDoveShark! said:

Okay... Well, uh, will she still want to... k-kill us?

"O...kay then..."

(I've given them colours. Vankir is that dark beige colour, and Risi is green.)

Not sure. I cant get into her mind.