Stray Fawn Community

💀The Doom Of Our Home

1 hour ago, Roleplay section said:

((Sure))

Ant saw a bunnil and dived snatched it.

Lisa was impressed. She had not smelled, seen, OR heard that rabbil. She sniffed the air again. Stagmole. She silently followed the scent, found the stagmole, and swiftly bit it, grabbing it by the neck, and killed it.  she brought it back out into the open.

2 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Lisa was impressed. She had not smelled, seen, OR heard that rabbil. She sniffed the air again. Stagmole. She silently followed the scent, found the stagmole, and swiftly bit it, grabbing it by the neck, and killed it.  she brought it back out into the open.

((Nuzzling is mating :3))

Ant flew to her with the rabbil.

59 minutes ago, Roleplay section said:

((Nuzzling is mating :3))

Ant flew to her with the rabbil.

(Guess they are both good hunters.) She smiled with the stagmole in her mouth. wait, why do the stagmoles have horns like mine XD its just the way they are. WHO ASKED YOU! You did. NO I- know what, (Presses the mute button)

Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yugo.

Oh my...

YUGO, I need y-you to go to the s-savanah.

WHY

B-Because

No.

Y-Y-YUGO

~

5 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

(Guess they are both good hunters.) She smiled with the stagmole in her mouth. wait, why do the stagmoles have horns like mine XD its just the way they are. WHO ASKED YOU! You did. NO I- know what, (Presses the mute button)

Ant smiled.

Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yugo.

Oh my...

YUGO, I need y-you to go to the s-savanah.

WHY

B-Because

No.

Y-Y-YUGO

~

Ant smiled.

She dropped the stagmole, and sat, blushing. (coudnt think of what else to make her do)

59 minutes ago, Roleplay section said:

((Nuzzle?))

yes. I wanna plan what the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th child will look like. we all know what the 1st one will look like, cuz its gonna be a stillborn and Dark lisa is gonna save it for who knows why (for now)

• Like 1

WiltedFlower twitched and her colors glitched into FlowerMask’s. She twitched again and the reverted into her dull pelt which smelled of death.

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

WiltedFlower twitched and her colors glitched into FlowerMask’s. She twitched again and the reverted into her dull pelt which smelled of death.

Can you make a image of a young Dark lisa and 3 possible kids these two can have?) 1925517665_LisaandAnt.png.bd406daeaa29255b4011278d0c060cf4.png

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Can you make a image of a young Dark lisa and 3 possible kids these two can have?) 1925517665_LisaandAnt.png.bd406daeaa29255b4011278d0c060cf4.png

*Deep inhale...* Maybe..

Ant grinned sweetly.

Russet saw Yugo, "Who and what are you?" He demanded.

Yugo looked at Russet, "I am Yugo." 

Lisa made the cutest face ever. SOFKINCUTE.png.d87a97f645334ffbf857184bb6a20c6b.png

• Like 1