Stray Fawn Community

💀The Doom Of Our Home

23 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Can you make a image of a young Dark lisa and 3 possible kids these two can have?) 1925517665_LisaandAnt.png.bd406daeaa29255b4011278d0c060cf4.png

Dark Lisa or normal Lisa?

59 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

I’m just gonna do regular Lisa.....

umm, its suppose to be Dark lisa and the 3 children, because dark lisa is gonna have her own body now, and she is gonna have 3 siblings. but you can include Lisa if you want)

Just now, The elf pup & cat dino said:

umm, its suppose to be Dark lisa and the 3 children, because dark lisa is gonna have her own body now, and she is gonna have 3 siblings. but you can include Lisa if you want)

Fine but I’m going to have to erase the floof and posture for normal Lisa. Or just restart.

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

Fine but I’m going to have to erase the floof and posture for normal Lisa. Or just restart.

You can restart, unless its not gonna show Lisa's whole body.)

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Roleplay section said:

H-H-H-H-He's bringing you t-t-t-t-t-to a-a-a possible nursery.

Ant landed in the tree.

(Unmutes darkness) what was that? FINALLY! also apparently there are nichelings on this island who can talk to others through their mind. I think this one is Ashi. This tree looks nice. -_-

WiltedFlower suddenly and without warning whipped around and slashed at a rabbil yet didn't kill it. She tossed it back and forth, playing with it like a toy. After it stopped being.. alive she picked it up and ate it.

• Eek! 1

3 minutes ago, The elf pup & cat dino said:

(Unmutes darkness) what was that? FINALLY! also apparently there are nichelings on this island who can talk to others through their mind. I think this one is Ashi. This tree looks nice. -_-

It's s-s-s-strange, d-d-d-d-oes this S-S-S-S-S-Superior just talk to y-y-y-y-y-you?

1 hour ago, Roleplay section said:

It's s-s-s-strange, d-d-d-d-oes this S-S-S-S-S-Superior just talk to y-y-y-y-y-you?

superior? not explaining this time, too lazy to.