Stray Fawn Community

Pokémon

Aether

This is a topic to discus anything related to Pokémon. Favorites, Shines caught etc. etc.

One thing I don’t want to allow is Detective Pikachu Spoilers because I know some people don’t want them :3 

I also have quite the collection of Fakemons so I will probably add them here.

1 hour ago, Ace Lover said:

I also have quite the collection of Fakemons so I will probably add them here.

Veltor, Velteen and Velhatch, electric type based off of a Utahraptor, legendary fakemon.

also in galar, yes I can confirm that the south of england is, in fact, just a frick ton of farms, trees and clouds

SERIOUSLY THO POKEMON MISSED OUT ON SUCH A GOOD OPPORTUNITY, THEY COULD HAVE HAD BROWNSEA ISLAND AND TWO MYTHICAL SQUIRREL POKEMON, ONE RED AND ONE GREY, AND HAVE A LONG FEUD OR SOMETHING BETWEEN THE TWO WHERE ONE RUNS OFF TO THE ISLAND TO HIDE. NAY, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE   L E D G E N D A R I E S

11 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

also in galar, yes I can confirm that the South of England is, in fact, just a frick ton of farms, trees and clouds

SERIOUSLY THO POKEMON MISSED OUT ON SUCH A GOOD OPPORTUNITY, THEY COULD HAVE HAD BROWNSEA ISLAND AND TWO MYTHICAL SQUIRREL POKEMON, ONE RED AND ONE GREY, AND HAVE A LONG FEUD OR SOMETHING BETWEEN THE TWO WHERE ONE RUNS OFF TO THE ISLAND TO HIDE. NAY, THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE   L E D G E N D A R I E S

The legendaries are based off of Odin’s two wolves and his crows.

And printer colors... according to lockstin & Gnoggin 

(And he’s pretty accurate.)

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
36 minutes ago, Ace Lover said:

The legendaries are based off of Odin’s two wolves and his crows.

And printer colors... according to lockstin & Gnoggin 

(And he’s pretty accurate.)

You’re right! Their names also happen to be based on two colors which are also pretty connected to each other, Zacian(Cyan) and Zamazenta(Magenta), I know they could’ve had better names than these, but I’m honestly fine with them, but it’s okay if you aren’t of course, I know Pokémon has probably been a little off track lately.. and as a fan since generation 5(Black and White versions)I can definitely see it.. but we don’t know for sure if Pokémon is really gonna go downhill, people are still gonna buy the game somehow, hey at least the camera controls for the routes are in! That’s something people wanted!

Oof.. am I saying too much again? Sorry I’ve been having a rough morning, so freakin hard to leave the parks without shedding a tear..

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Also hello folks! Pokémon fan here! At least a fan of the games of course.

3 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

You’re right! Their names also happen to be based on two colors which are also pretty connected to each other, Zacian(Cyan) and Zamazenta(Magenta), I know they could’ve had better names than these, but I’m honestly fine with them, but it’s okay if you aren’t of course, I know Pokémon has probably been a little off track lately.. and as a fan since generation 5(Black and White versions)I can definitely see it.. but we don’t know for sure if Pokémon is really gonna go downhill, people are still gonna buy the game somehow, hey at least the camera controls for the routes are in! That’s something people wanted!

Oof.. am I saying too much again? Sorry I’ve been having a rough morning, so freakin hard to leave the parks without shedding a tear..

I was so scared when Pokémon let’s go eevee and let’s go Pikachu came out because I thought it was too easy to catch Pokémon if you didn’t attack.

Guest SilverTheNicheling
Just now, Ace Lover said:

I was so scared when Pokémon let’s go eevee and let’s go Pikachu came out because I thought it was too easy to catch Pokémon if you didn’t attack.

I’ll admit, I didn’t like the catching system they were going for.. it’s not fun at all without your own Pokémon helping you, heck even Pokémon GO should’ve learned from the OG games...

5 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Also Pokémon’s fans are growing up and it’s hard to keep their interests now that most of them have jobs etc. but I think they are doing a pretty good job. My favorite part of Pokémon is kinda the origins of the Pokémon specifically legendaries. 

And of course I like the strategy. That’s why I want to get it (even though that would require getting a switch too.) 

mine thing I do want is for Pokémon to release B & W style sprites for everyone. It doesn’t even have to be in the game. I just love it’s style. And it’s easier for me when I want to make Pokémon fusions. 

But so far I am A-ok with the designs.