Stray Fawn Community

A peace offering from Melon to Prince

` ` We meet again. Well, Prince. Choose the seed, the magic snake, or the stick. The magic snake can remove anything bad from your life. The seed will make your flowers grow. And the stick will let you have power over me, Melon. The snake would be wise. ` ` @TrashPanda2490

175020716_NewPiskel(6).gif.3b9d4706e4b40371fda1e81de559a20b.gif1908163841_NewPiskel(2)(1).gif.ad8a9f78b22601483b40a1e4c694d974.gif1110027752_NewPiskel(1)(2).gif.3f6419a927c11d673a00e3d316141160.gif

• Like 1

"...I pick the seed, for bad things will come and go, Melon is not worth controlling, as I have a body of my own to control and take care of, and finally, I want the seed because my flowers make me happy. Almost as happy as I am when I'm with my family."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

"...I pick the seed, for bad things will come and go, Melon is not worth controlling, as I have a body of my own to control and take care of, and finally, I want the seed because my flowers make me happy. Almost as happy as I am when I'm with my family."

“I will make sure that no matter the weather your flowers will be safe from harm and disaster.” 

-FlowerMask who isn’t really a part of this so don’t take my word for this, is this English?

4 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

“I will make sure that no matter the weather your flowers will be safe from harm and disaster.” 

-FlowerMask who isn’t really a part of this so don’t take my word for this, is this English?

"I can do that myself, with my paws. They just need to stop crying..."