Stray Fawn Community

For Relaxation....

Renio2490

I will accept a Nicheling to draw from you. It may not even be outlined, just a sketch. But on the slightest chance, it might be coloured. Depends on how I feel.

It might be with a background, it might not. I'm doing this to relax, so unless I say otherwise,
one Nicheling per person.

28B85DEE-F2A6-484B-8B5A-48AD7BB0E81C.jpeg.759072e7d78873b6ff6cdc4a150cd9e2.jpeg

hello! Here is Forsythia, she is my submission. Thank you in advance for taking your time and effort to draw my little flower child.

• Paw up 1

31 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

@Ace Lover I only did a sketch... sorry.image.thumb.jpg.4d15ee351c895aa8cd14290bfa9669b1.jpgI’m also stopping for the night. (I’m not going to draw anymore)

My sketches are worse! (Ok, maybe not so for Black DT but that's because I sketch her WAY too much

• Like 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
17 minutes ago, Spring Flower said:

Also hehehe found this and it’s yours now @SilverTheNichelingimage.thumb.jpg.32f695afe34863eb16449e2f7eabc71f.jpgAlso I assumed Bloodstone had a fishing tail

Oh my gosh.. if she didn’t have the swimming tail then fishing tail would’ve been better! She is the goddess of blood after all.. so she would need all the genes that she can to murder fish, especially Razorahnas if one of them decides to disobey her.. oof, but I think her double claws will still do her justice!

Also.. thank you, I’ve noticed that you were doing this to have it placed on my wall of Bloodstone art, and now I’ll go ahead and do that! Thanks! ^^

On 6/11/2019 at 10:57 AM, The elf pup & cat dino said:

Wanna draw Lisa? 1365807994_SOFUCKINGCUTE2.png.60a1b472d397839c1a6f61ab16334414.png

Sorry dude, didn’t notice it before. I’ll draw her, and Ant because well it’s something to do other than watching dog videos and throwing up