Stray Fawn Community

Trail

Renio2490

I went on a trail today, and yesterday. It was a dream come true. All the butterflies, wilderness... there was even a bat box! It was great. I would tell you the trail's name but...:

1) I don't know the trail's name
and 2) It would be giving hints to where I live (or something)

I'll post pictures next.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'll explain some:

day 1 of going on the trail:
I found a separate trail away from the main one and went down it. It was normal, a few crossroads, and we crossed a bridge that was over a brook. We took a picture, but as I said I don't have the pictures. We continued down the trail, found a place called "Ava's (I can't remember)", and it had a bird house with a bigger brook. There was also steps leading up to a house. We went farther down this trail, and found another bridge. This bridge was going over a ditch, so Renio, the smart one, crawled over it (apparently I'm afraid of falling in a ditch). By the way, the bridges had no sides(?). We went on, found more crossroads and such, no more bridges. And went back to the car, and I had three (maybe four) giant mosqueaky bites.

Day 2 of going on the trail:
We decided to follow the main path. This time I brought my friend's brother (she was at another friend's house, so I brought him instead). We walked, and found butterflies. It was cool- but wait! We went farther down, and found an empty space, waiting for me to add to going camping there on my bucket list for this summer! There was also a giant hill/mountain (I mean not a mountain but..) next to it, and remember when I crawled over the bridge because I was afraid of falling! NOT ANYMORE! I climbed up that mountain, and if it wasn't for my mother, I would've gotten to the top. I imagined how cool looking over the land at the top of that mountain would be... anyway, I saw "cool" trees up ahead (the ones where their roots come out of the ground and tRIP you). We went farther down the path, and I saw a giant white rock. At first I was like, "Is that an iceberg?" No, it was a rock. My mom told me to be careful and not go on the rock because it was slippery and if I fell she couldn't have gotten me (she can't swim). BUT I'M LIKE THE BEST SWIMMER EVER. Whatever, we went down, and my friend's brother (We'll call him... FB) FB, saw a big branch in the water. "Is that a snake?" (FB) "No, that's a big branch." (Me) "No, that." (He points at the branch again) "That's still a branch." (Me) "Huh." (FB). So we went until we reached the end of the trail and we sat on the big rocks (it was on a hill covered in rocks). We watched geese on the other side of the river (did I mention that we were on a hill and at the left of us when we were walking was a giant hill leading us to the doom of water and probably a broken bone?). A big bridge (like the giant ones that have trains on them) was built over the river.
After this we headed back to the car and went home.

• Like 1