Stray Fawn Community

really good news

Basil

3 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

btw @Morso i have pinpointed the moment this community became "toxic" :the time when the roleplay section began

So I am guilty.

Just now, heyitsgeorgie said:

no??

I mean I was one of the first people starting RPs, thus causing the RP section to exist...

3 minutes ago, Morso said:

I mean I was one of the first people starting RPs, thus causing the RP section to exist...

wasnt that renio? they made the prince group. but it isnt actually anybodies fault, if you were held at gunpoint and asked to blame someone it woud be me, for actually pinging philo about it, or philo for actually making it

plus, its not like the mere existence of the roleplay section started it all

wasnt that renio? they made the prince group. but it isnt actually anybodies fault, if anything its me, for actually pinging philo about it, or philo for actually making it 

I was the third one to make a group

RP can be fun, but people here fight way too often. And it's everywhere. Sometimes I even think about leaving the forums

• Like 1

haha..

im one step ahead of you...

(read the thread i just made 10 mins ago)

Reading right now and I'm sad because of what it says

On 6/10/2019 at 12:15 PM, Morso said:

I was the third one to make a group

RP can be fun, but people here fight way too often. And it's everywhere. Sometimes I even think about leaving the forums

I felt the same way, but since I'm not active in any roleplays, I've been feeling better about it since the rules came out. But before then....

oof

• Like 1

On 6/10/2019 at 12:13 PM, heyitsgeorgie said:

wasnt that renio? they made the prince group. but it isnt actually anybodies fault, if you were held at gunpoint and asked to blame someone it woud be me, for actually pinging philo about it, or philo for actually making it

There's absolutely nothing wrong with roleplays, it's just little things can upset people and cause fighting :(

What I think would be cool is if the different moderators managed different sections of the forum

• Like 4