Stray Fawn Community
heyitsgeorgie

vent + goodbye??

btw i'll still be reading stuff and commenting on some things rarely, but just a lot less often

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wikipedia said:

That's literally the definition of both verbal and emotional abuse- sorry to bring this to the table. 

i sorta know that and just try to tell myself its not

they are really nice sometimes, so hey(its georgie), what can ya do?

• Like 1

You are the good thing that came out of two not-so-great-sounding people

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Paw up 3

Just now, wikipedia said:

how do you upvote a non-suggestion? 

paw up?

• Paw up 1

Hey Georgie

I'm really sorry that you've been going through this. Please just, take a break. I honestly would just try and get all your home stuff sorted rather than moving onto another site to post on but... that's just me. I believe in you and know you'll make it through this. I've done it before and I've been in your shoes (not as bad but.. similar) and you will find a way through. 
My thoughts are with you. Please be safe. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

That's beyond awful. Addicts create their unique little game of hide and seek, but they're always abusive on some level. Whether it's sugar or the anger. The very same person, not the monster and victim of their own creation, just an angry, broken child in adult guise

• Like 5

a while ago my nan was like "oh yeah we are so lucky to have no death in our family for generations" 

and I said "what about my grandad?" 

and she, the mythic bitch, goes:

"that man? our family? pfft" 

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

I know I’ve had 1 moment that’s like what your describing.

so a little background:

my cat likes to bring in chipmunks all the time and I have to save them from my dog. Who just so happens to be a full-bred hound. I managed to get one but it was fatally injured by my dog. Which makes me sensitive about animal death (I’m fine with animated or written out. Just no irl animal death.) 

so my dad was talking about how my cat killed a mole. I was already angry, mostly about how my dad was talking about it (he sounded happy.) because my cat catches them in the wild and she killed it in the wild thus it’s natural. And I pointed this out and my dad said “Well it’s good because the deers will break their ankles in their holes and then we have to shoot them.” 

I started crying and ran out of the room and locked my self in my room and cried my self asleep. I think I got dehydrated because of it and threw up or something like that (I know I threw up.)

Have you talked to a counselor about it? Or called people who help with child abuse?

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

a while ago my nan was like "oh yeah we are so lucky to have no death in our family for generations" 

SAVAGE 100

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

It's hard to not laugh at that

• Paw up 2

Georgie, in a circumstance like yours it's never a good thing to hate yourself. I hope your parents smarten up, or get lost.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Paw up 4

34 minutes ago, Ace Lover said:

Have you talked to a counselor about it? Or called people who help with child abuse?

oh hellll no

37 minutes ago, Roleplay section said:

Do you have any other family members nearby? Grandparents? Uncles? Aunts?

my nan and grandad on my dad's side are really nice, and so is my aunt on my dad's side, but everyone on my mums side if the family is either a drug dealer or in prison. sucks cuz my dad actively tries to keep me away from my nan and aunt because he doesn't like her

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

my nan and grandad on my dad's side are really nice, and so is my aunt on my dad's side, but everyone on my mums side if the family is either a drug dealer or in prison. sucks cuz my dad actively tries to keep me away from my nan and aunt because he doesn't like her

Oh no

Maybe if you can contract your nan or aunt somehow, one of them could get custody of you

• Like 5

Have you tried a call centre? Like Childline? They’re completely confidential, you don’t see who your calling, it’s free, and it doesn’t appear on your phone bill (no nosy parents). I know it’s easier to talk to people you’ll probably never see again. If you want to keep venting/discussing my dms are open. ❤️

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

do you know your nan or aunts phone number by any chance?

4 hours ago, C0ffeebeans said:

do you know your nan or aunts phone number by any chance?

yeah i have both of their numbers

really bad at comforting literally anyone or anything like that so ummm

Happy Birthday!(?)

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

17 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

really bad at comforting literally anyone or anything like that so ummm

Happy Birthday!(?)

thank you!!

• Like 4