Stray Fawn Community

even better news

Basil

When my computer broke, I was bummed cause I thought I'd lose all my save files (which, yes, I did) but... when I downloaded Niche and opened it, I had some save files alright
And they were old save files
Not just any old save files
One of them has the original Dragon Tear
STILL ALIVE
With my compute breaking and then the 6 month later re download of the game, it like- idk just, brought back some of my old/accidentally deleted save files? 
Now I have Dragon Tear again and I'm giddy.
And I have her EXACT PATTERN
And now I am
way too excited

Dragon Tear.png

Dragon Tear's Genes.jpg

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1
  • Love 11

13 minutes ago, Basil said:

I'll try. Playthroughs are hard tho ;) 

Also can you share the save?

(Totally not going to console anyone to look like Ossen and make babies)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Morso said:

Also can you share the save?

(Totally not going to console anyone to look like Ossen and make babies)

I may or may not have played the save beyond Dragon Tear's life span because I got excited
(This was like, before you could set age so Nichelings aged super fast)
I'll see what I can do

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

I may or may not have played the save beyond Dragon Tear's life span because I got excited
(This was like, before you could set age so Nichelings aged super fast)
I'll see what I can do

I'd be excited too, If I found an early version of Ossen

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

uhh

break your hard drive again and hope it puts you back to dragon tear after waiting another 6 months?

just putting it out there

worth it for the queen

That might be too excessive xD

im also liking "the queen" a little too much

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Also a bit off topic here.. has anyone been following Jessimew’s AHVHC series? Well in this episode she was mentioning that Razorahna that was giving off a bad omen, and I knew I just HAD to make this comment! ^^

5CC4794D-0B7A-4E42-8A6A-12E5028204BB.jpeg

8 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Also a bit off topic here.. has anyone been following Jessimew’s AHVHC series? Well in this episode she was mentioning that Razorahna that was giving off a bad omen, and I knew I just HAD to make this comment! ^^

5CC4794D-0B7A-4E42-8A6A-12E5028204BB.jpeg

1 DISLIKE? WHO WILL I HAVE TO MURDER?!

• Haha 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
9 hours ago, Ace Lover said:

1 DISLIKE? WHO WILL I HAVE TO MURDER?!

No need, Bloodstone will take care of him/her! :3

Guest SilverTheNicheling
3 hours ago, magnolia said:

JessiMew gives me LIFE!

But I haven’t been seeing her videos lately :,(

Also I turned off Seri’s bell because I don’t watch 99% of her videos x.x

Haven’t been a fan of Seri either(no offense towards her fans..)but I have enjoyed a bit of her whims of fate, I’d just really prefer people who have a much calmer voice while playing, I mean.. I like JayPlays too, but she isn’t the storytelling type like Jessimew, infact, she hasn’t posted any Niche videos lately due to some problems.. and I really think now that I should just stop because she’s honestly just a quick and strategic person who doesn’t take time to slow down and look at their Nichelings, and yeah.. I fall under the same problem too, but that’s just because I’ve watched JayPlays too much, I need more Jessimew in my life.. she’s so calming, and I love her Niche lore, just give her an award for best Niche storytelling because SHE is my inspiration for all the gods I make and the stories I’m telling in the first place... oh! Um.. am I talking too much again?

Yeah this writing feels off, I’ve been having too much excitement recently from watching E3 stuff, hope to god we get Niche on Switch someday!

Guest SilverTheNicheling
1 minute ago, Ace Lover said:

No. 

It's personal.

Ooooh I see..

18 hours ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Haven’t been a fan of Seri either(no offense towards her fans..)but I have enjoyed a bit of her whims of fate, I’d just really prefer people who have a much calmer voice while playing, I mean.. I like JayPlays too, but she isn’t the storytelling type like Jessimew, infact, she hasn’t posted any Niche videos lately due to some problems.. and I really think now that I should just stop because she’s honestly just a quick and strategic person who doesn’t take time to slow down and look at their Nichelings, and yeah.. I fall under the same problem too, but that’s just because I’ve watched JayPlays too much, I need more Jessimew in my life.. she’s so calming, and I love her Niche lore, just give her an award for best Niche storytelling because SHE is my inspiration for all the gods I make and the stories I’m telling in the first place... oh! Um.. am I talking too much again?

Yeah this writing feels off, I’ve been having too much excitement recently from watching E3 stuff, hope to god we get Niche on Switch someday!

I get that. For me, although the storytelling is a big part of it, Seri just seems less inexperienced at the game too, and she makes an insane number of videos every day that I don’t end up watching :/ 

• Paw up 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 hours ago, magnolia said:

I get that. For me, although the storytelling is a big part of it, Seri just seems less inexperienced at the game too, and she makes an insane number of videos every day that I don’t end up watching :/ 

Right? Like I saw her accidentally kill off a really good baby from a bluebird just because she wasn’t having anyone guard it... infact.. to anyone who plays Niche.. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR BABIES OCCUPIED! This is the same for real parents as well!!

26 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Right? Like I saw her accidentally kill off a really good baby from a bluebird just because she wasn’t having anyone guard it... infact.. to anyone who plays Niche.. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR BABIES OCCUPIED! This is the same for real parents as well!!

🙄 oof Seri watch the children!

• Haha 1

:') 

I would be so happy if I could finally get Meringue's actual genes

but NO I just HAD to crop a screenshot so it only showed what he looked like, and never  take another screenshot of him >: (

• Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
11 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

:') 

I would be so happy if I could finally get Meringue's actual genes

but NO I just HAD to crop a screenshot so it only showed what he looked like, and never  take another screenshot of him >: (

I’ve done the same thing before when I first played Niche, since then when I played story mode, I’ve learned to take screenshots of Nichelings, their angles, and especially their genes, right after they die of course.