Stray Fawn Community

even better news

Basil

Guest SilverTheNicheling
6 hours ago, magnolia said:

I get that. For me, although the storytelling is a big part of it, Seri just seems less inexperienced at the game too, and she makes an insane number of videos every day that I don’t end up watching :/ 

Right? Like I saw her accidentally kill off a really good baby from a bluebird just because she wasn’t having anyone guard it... infact.. to anyone who plays Niche.. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR BABIES OCCUPIED! This is the same for real parents as well!!

26 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Right? Like I saw her accidentally kill off a really good baby from a bluebird just because she wasn’t having anyone guard it... infact.. to anyone who plays Niche.. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR BABIES OCCUPIED! This is the same for real parents as well!!

🙄 oof Seri watch the children!

• Haha 1

:') 

I would be so happy if I could finally get Meringue's actual genes

but NO I just HAD to crop a screenshot so it only showed what he looked like, and never  take another screenshot of him >: (

• Sad 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
11 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

:') 

I would be so happy if I could finally get Meringue's actual genes

but NO I just HAD to crop a screenshot so it only showed what he looked like, and never  take another screenshot of him >: (

I’ve done the same thing before when I first played Niche, since then when I played story mode, I’ve learned to take screenshots of Nichelings, their angles, and especially their genes, right after they die of course.