Stray Fawn Community
Basil

even better news

6 hours ago, magnolia said:

I get that. For me, although the storytelling is a big part of it, Seri just seems less inexperienced at the game too, and she makes an insane number of videos every day that I don’t end up watching :/ 

Right? Like I saw her accidentally kill off a really good baby from a bluebird just because she wasn’t having anyone guard it... infact.. to anyone who plays Niche.. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR BABIES OCCUPIED! This is the same for real parents as well!!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, SilverTheNicheling said:

Right? Like I saw her accidentally kill off a really good baby from a bluebird just because she wasn’t having anyone guard it... infact.. to anyone who plays Niche.. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR BABIES OCCUPIED! This is the same for real parents as well!!

🙄 oof Seri watch the children!

• Haha 2

:') 

I would be so happy if I could finally get Meringue's actual genes

but NO I just HAD to crop a screenshot so it only showed what he looked like, and never  take another screenshot of him >: (

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

:') 

I would be so happy if I could finally get Meringue's actual genes

but NO I just HAD to crop a screenshot so it only showed what he looked like, and never  take another screenshot of him >: (

I’ve done the same thing before when I first played Niche, since then when I played story mode, I’ve learned to take screenshots of Nichelings, their angles, and especially their genes, right after they die of course.

• Like 1