Stray Fawn Community
Udonhef2bmad

Need a way to get rid of directionnal bobbing

I've been working on a simple drone in order to try out what the new galaxy has to offer. (previous beta builds poofed away)

I want my drone to tilt towards the mouse since i like to pilot using left/right to strafe and leaving the directions the sensors.

The Problem:

The drone keeps bobbing left and right when adjusting its angle to the mouse. I'm looking for :

- A fast progressive stabilisation, not a never ending bobbing ride.

- Using only one directional sensor. I want my drone light.

- 4 Thrusters only. Or at least as little as you can. The kind of thruster doesnt matter as long as it's controllable.

- Logic parts on the other hand are not an issue as they'll be aboard an orbital satellite. Try to keep it simple though.

- Directional sensor must be null. That means no tolerance. I want precision (I use it backwards, yes)

- For perfection purposes, I want it to stabilise in a frictionless environment, too. That means no bobbing without air resistance, too.

Pretty sure most of you experienced this issue so let's settle this problem once and for all with a contest. First to fullfill my request gets a glass of water (though i won't pay the transportation costs so you'll have to go get it yourself. Also you'll have to return the glass).

That's pretty much it. Thanks for reading