Stray Fawn Community

Nichepedia - a beginners guide

Lilytuft

If you are a sandbox user, I recommend setting your nichelings up for a certain biome. If your biome is hot and has a lot of predators, I recommend lean body, Big ears, Stinky tail, Dots, And black fur. Something that gives distasteful appearance works too. Velvet paws help you to keep quiet, so those work too. You could also go for bearyna genes to wreck everything. Cold biomes don't have very many predators, but they have Balance bears and Defender bears, so I recommend some camoflauge and Strength. Big body is a big yes. Mammoth foot may not add speed, but are very useful for animals that don't travel in herds.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Guest SilverTheNicheling
50 minutes ago, heyitsgeorgie said:

uhh

keep home island immunity on nichelings in story mode

try and learn what ports lead to what islands and prepare accordingly

dont breed too much

in story mode, travel to the north port and if there isnt one go to the right

Been keeping home island immunity.. but I keep breeding too much.. I dunno.. I guess RNG keeps screwing with me...

jhhhygyyyy
MY TIME TO SHINE!!

Use 1 2 and 3 to change sight, smelling, hearing. Use smelling and hearing equally, because you might hear/smell something you can't smell/hear.

When making a new tribe, try to make sure you have two berry bushes present before having children.
Tip: Try not to go past 10 Nichelings without 100 food.

Gather genes that help in the area where you live. 
Example: You live in Swampy Hill, the genes you should get are: Toxic body, bearyena paw + nimble fingers, scorpion tail, poison fangs, big nose.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
22 minutes ago, Lilytuft with antlers said:

If you console AddStatusEffect Pregnant on a nicheling who hasn't had children before, they will become immortal and have triplets

wait isnt that also what causes demons that break the game?

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Beautiful Birb said:

wait isnt that also what causes demons that break the game?

No. What are you even talking about?

DON'T TELL THEM /j /lh

• Haha 1

something i already kinda knew but got a lot more confident with doing ahvhc- big body gives a defence of 1, and defence points are counted before damage multipliers!

for example- if a spiky body nicheling is bleeding from a leech that you didnt have time to pick off, picking it off with a big body nicheling will

-give +1 damage
-subtract defence points: +1 damage -1 defence = 0 damage

-count multipliers: 0 damage x 100 = 0 damage taken overall

this also counts for attacking spiky body rogue males. also another tip, a fun way to survive in the desert that isnt just lean body big ears insect collecting success is to head there with a gang of armour bodied nichelings and let the cacti meet their maker. its a much better food source than youd think it is and wanderers cant mess with it

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2