Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Recommended Posts

I don't know if this should be in the Fanart section or something, but eh

I'll make you guys pmvs, you know, because I love overwhelming myself. Just give me a song, what nichelings you want in it, and what you want to happen in the pmv (plus any other details). 

The only rule is that the song cant be over 5 minutes, because that would be a living hell to make a pmv out of. KEEP IN MIND, these take time. So please be patient.

k bye

  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait- you're willing to do this?
Well I can't give you anything because heck I can't find any songs that would fit Hazeeli, Oirch, and [whatshisname]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7B6DF0D2-1FD0-4FAD-9CCD-7B74A3227BC4.jpeg.f34834de9a4bc7452f808ff03ea898fd.jpegFlowerMask and the song who lives who dies who tells your story from the musical Hamilton please and thank you in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FlowerMask said:

7B6DF0D2-1FD0-4FAD-9CCD-7B74A3227BC4.jpeg.f34834de9a4bc7452f808ff03ea898fd.jpegFlowerMask and the song who lives who dies who tells your story from the musical Hamilton please and thank you in advance.

I'll work on it

is there anything else you want in there? (you were kinda vague)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okay
we'll do this

Hey, so Prince will do this... it's less of singing and just picking flowers
FLOWERS
(Also I just found this song and it's sorta pretty. And I purposely gave you a fairly short song)

20190601200827_1.thumb.jpg.2a0d3db7ae8092215a9ea9babfbd3dd3.jpg
Also very thanks I'm sure it will be the best thing ever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Spring Flower said:

okay
we'll do this

Hey, so Prince will do this... it's less of singing and just picking flowers
FLOWERS
(Also I just found this song and it's sorta pretty. And I purposely gave you a fairly short song)

20190601200827_1.thumb.jpg.2a0d3db7ae8092215a9ea9babfbd3dd3.jpg
Also very thanks I'm sure it will be the best thing ever

Got it

  • Eek! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Clover said:

I'll work on it

is there anything else you want in there? (you were kinda vague)

Hmm I need time to think you can do Spring Flowers first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Song: On My own- Les Miserables: Dream the Dream

 

Nicheling: 035F79A2905310FD5272AA1DEA98D6CB5CD35F83

 

She's walking through the forest and it's raining. When it goes, 'the trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers.' The leaves disappear and there are nichelings (they could just be black figures with colored eyes) all around.

At the end, before the 'I love him. I love him. I love him. But only on my own...' she becomes this:

A89ADC8AAF1351441918F573907131094EABECB2

But it's kind of blurry, but then she changes back quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Niche hunger games trailer (You choose the nicheling characters.) have it be like a movie trailer.

 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO NO NO That's too hard to do on your own!
LET'S MAKE A BIG, NICHE MAP

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, magnolia said:

NO NO NO That's too hard to do on your own!
LET'S MAKE A BIG, NICHE MAP

well

how
how

not all of us can animate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Send Me No Flowers said:

well

how
how

not all of us can animate

Well it can be a PMV, or we can just draw pics and string them together, idk :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, magnolia said:

Well it can be a PMV, or we can just draw pics and string them together, idk :D 

 

2 minutes ago, magnolia said:

NO NO NO That's too hard to do on your own!
LET'S MAKE A BIG, NICHE MAP

I'd learn how to animate for this... just have to get a program.. and a tablet... and a way to post it.. welp any good animating programs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Well it can be a PMV, or we can just draw pics and string them together, idk :D 

slideshow? Just tween pictures?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, magnolia said:

NO NO NO That's too hard to do on your own!
LET'S MAKE A BIG, NICHE MAP

(let's do it for my idea)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait I can animate! But its with piskel.. which is better then nothing! But its piskel… and it looks.. pixeley?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't animate even though I have Krita but IT'S CONFUSInG

Do you mind Melanie Martinez?

Cause I want Pity Party

(There's the word h@ll(A few times) in it)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Song: Fireflies

Nicheling: FlowerMask

Plot/ what's happening: FlowerMask walks through a woodland setting at nigh and just walks through glowing flowers, and while fireflies buzz around.

(SKREE Why did that actually take some time to figure out??)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ace Lover said:

(let's do it for my idea)

 

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

Wait I can animate! But its with piskel.. which is better then nothing! But its piskel… and it looks.. pixeley?

 

1 hour ago, FlowerMask said:

 

I'd learn how to animate for this... just have to get a program.. and a tablet... and a way to post it.. welp any good animating programs?

 

1 hour ago, magnolia said:

Well it can be a PMV, or we can just draw pics and string them together, idk :D 

MEME MAP.

 

Fixed all your problems

  • Paw up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Send Me No Flowers said:

well

how
how

not all of us can animate

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brokenshock said:

Song: On My own- Les Miserables: Dream the Dream

 

Nicheling: 035F79A2905310FD5272AA1DEA98D6CB5CD35F83

 

She's walking through the forest and it's raining. When it goes, 'the trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full of strangers.' The leaves disappear and there are nichelings (they could just be black figures with colored eyes) all around.

At the end, before the 'I love him. I love him. I love him. But only on my own...' she becomes this:

A89ADC8AAF1351441918F573907131094EABECB2

But it's kind of blurry, but then she changes back quickly.

@w@

There could be an easter egg

Yuuuugoooo

But it's you, you decide!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ace Lover said:

Niche hunger games trailer (You choose the nicheling characters.) have it be like a movie trailer.

 

maniacal laughing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Basil said:

maniacal laughing

When 'holding hands as the walls come tumbling down' I imagine it being Daze and Hornet.

 

Speaking of them, I think my mom pinned up art of them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ace Lover said:

When 'holding hands as the walls come tumbling down' I imagine it being Daze and Hornet.

 

Speaking of them, I think my mom pinned up art of them.

your mom is so cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ace Lover said:

Niche hunger games trailer (You choose the nicheling characters.) have it be like a movie trailer.

 

The nichelings from Jojo's hunger games should be in it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...