Stray Fawn Community

New Genes 071: Narwhal (I really want tundra water biomes)

Biogamer

Tundras biomes are a little, bare so to say but they do have life like the usual predator/prey and the rare plant. But the tundra waters in niche are fairly bland, which I find slightly ridiculous. After all different animals travel to these places and they give the place an unique biome, so what if we added a little more interaction with the cold shores. The Narwals Tooth (yep the horns a tooth) would be unlocked by ice breaking 30 times and fishing 30 times. The effects would be +1 strength, +2 hearing, +1 smelling, +1 fishing and +1 ice breaking. Now yes for a Narwhal to have bonus hearing does sound a little odd but I can assure you it does make some sense. The Narwhals don't actually use their horns to fight but use it for fishing, ice breaking and echolocation. And they could've done this when they introduced the bat head, but they didn't so hearing would have to do.

Ice breaking would be the new effect that could add some risk to playing in the tundra biome. What this does when some ice blocks the top of the water nichelings can travel on them. And by doing so certain tiles can be broken (usually they would be clumped together). These tiles could be broken and allow nichelings to dive in and swim around in these sections. The higher the ice breaking effect the more of these ice tiles are broken (eg 3 ice breaking equals 3 ice tiles). Though after 2-3 days the ice tiles would reform after broken. As for the waters I think that the waters around tundra biomes should be extended a little more for water biomes are a little nicer to travel to and not have water genes have more use in these cold shores.

Hope this was interesting, Sincerely Biogamer.

download.jpg

3 replies to this post