Stray Fawn Community

Unusually High Wanderer Spawnrates

bostonlobstah

Spawnrates for wanderers seem a little higher than normal for some reason. I can get 3-4 wanderers over the course of 5 days, sometimes several in one day. I personally LOVE getting wanderers, so this bug is amazing for me, but I understand that others may not like it as much.

• Like 1

11 replies to this post

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Unfortunately.. for my God’s on vacation playthrough, I haven’t spotted a wanderer for more than 10 days in, besides that freakin rogue of course.. but I thankfully found a normal wanderer FINALLY and now soon after this cliffhanger I might end up inviting him! OH! But to which faction? I gotta fix that hang on.. thank goodness I’m putting my playthrough on hold...

Guest SilverTheNicheling
15 minutes ago, Philo said:

@magnillie So far this sounds like randomness to me. Other people saying that their spawnrates are low.
But I can check again.

Hey Philo! How’s your morning or afternoon so far? :)

Guest SilverTheNicheling
8 minutes ago, Philo said:

Hey @SilverTheNicheling ^^
It' s morning and I just got into the office.
Later today there will be a grill event for game developers and the weather is very nice :D
I also just bought 2 Pokémon starter decks and can't wait to play, haven't played in over 15 years!

Wooahh! That sounds really cool! I haven’t played Pokémon TCG in a while either! Enjoy your day then with all the rest of the devs! ^^