Stray Fawn Community

why are there only 4 people on?

takoyamaaaS

Just now, magnolia said:

LUCKY

When do you start school? And how many breaks/vacations do you have?

Well I start school in August... and not really sure if the breaks/vacations thing is different from other schools ngl. Only extra breaks that I got was when I was sick lol

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

Man I've been out of school for ages. What the heck are yall's schools doing? xD

We have snow days also we get Christmas break April vacation and thanksgiving vacation 

I’m assuming I’m the only one who’s homeschooled here?

I start school the second New Year’s Day ends and go until October when I get the singular day of Halloween off, then go until November where the same happens with Thanksgiving, and I get Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off, and then I have more holidays until New Year’s Day. To make up for it, I stop school at 1:30-2:00.

• Like 2

Guest SilverTheNicheling
28 minutes ago, Basil said:

Man I've been out of school for ages. What the heck are yall's schools doing? xD

I’ve been doing absolutely nothing in school! :3 don’t ask why.. it’s complicated..

5 hours ago, panda wanderer said:

I’m assuming I’m the only one who’s homeschooled here?

I start school the second New Year’s Day ends and go until October when I get the singular day of Halloween off, then go until November where the same happens with Thanksgiving, and I get Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off, and then I have more holidays until New Year’s Day. To make up for it, I stop school at 1:30-2:00.

I was homeschooled! I started in september and ended when I was finished with all the work for that years lessons.

• Like 2
  • Eek! 1