Stray Fawn Community

Forest Biome

Meigui

So we have the grasslands that usually are covered in, a few trees here and there and the Deep Jungle that is absolutely covered in those big ole jungle trees. But what about a forest Biome? that combines some elements of the jungle biomes with the leaf litter ruining stealth. However, there are no berry bushes here. Non. Only acorns. Lots of acorns. I really don't know what else to suggest to add on to this, but I would really welcome some suggestions on how to improve this idea. I'd really like the idea of the addition of the acorn trees just. everywhere. especially since they would hinder movement considerably. 

• Like 1

3 replies to this post

57 minutes ago, Titosmeow said:

This is a neat idea.  It could have roots to dig up as well, and I'm sure the Blue Birds would be bad in the forest (probably nesting there, lol).

I forgot about the roots. it would be a challenging biome because berries are usually everyone's first go to. they would have to hurry quickly to acquire the digging and cracking skills.

it should also have placeholder trees, these tree's drop nothing, just there to hinder the Nichlings as they find the acorn dropping trees.

Edited by Meigui

Since it's a challenging island have some tree stumps to call for mates from, maybe a few healing fruit? I like the idea of no berries, not even poisonous ones. Digging sounds like a really great way to get some food here, with the addition of the acorns. Perhaps with streams, where nichelings can fish as another additional food source option. I could definitely see a forest as being somewhat on the cooler side, as though it were in mountains. maybe make the island tiered like we find on the killer bearyena's home island. thorns could be a nice addition to this island as well, to make paths more challenging.

I definitely support this idea ❤️