Stray Fawn Community

Only two peopplesss

Sorry I haven’t been on!

i was having an existential crisis on another forum that I thought was safe...but it’s big, so it attracts all kinds of people, even dangerous ones. :( 

PM me if you want, I might need to vent. But don’t threaten me or ask me for personal info please :D

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Sorry I haven’t been on!

i was having an existential crisis on another forum that I thought was safe...but it’s big, so it attracts all kinds of people, even dangerous ones. :( 

PM me if you want, I might need to vent. But don’t threaten me or ask me for personal info please :D

What other forum?
I will punch whoever may have hurt you emotionally
they still get punched either way

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

What other forum?
I will punch whoever may have hurt you emotionally
they still get punched either way

Luckily they haven’t threatened me yet and I haven’t revealed anything personal, but they had threatened some of my online friends and asked for personal info. 

I was still traumatized though. I tend to idolize people and look up to them a lot, so to realize that they don’t exist in the way I thought  is heartbreaking for me :(

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, magnolia said:

Luckily they haven’t threatened me yet and I haven’t revealed anything personal, but they had threatened some of my online friends and asked for personal info. 

I was still traumatized though. I tend to idolize people and look up to them a lot, so to realize that they don’t exist in the way I thought  is heartbreaking for me :(

Hey, at least here people are nice.
They are more nice than they are even rude.

and, what forum? (just wondering)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, magnolia said:

That's terrible. I remember quitting some online game because of something like that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spacecat at random said:

That's terrible. I remember quitting some online game because of something like that. 

that reminds me of an old game called "The Cheetah Online" or "The Tiger Online" something like that.

and they would have players called Angel and stuff and they'd just do drama while I was over here trying to get EXP.

that was weird.
Luckily all of them were weird and didn't want anything from you.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Renio2490 said:

that reminds me of an old game called "The Cheetah Online" or "The Tiger Online" something like that.

and they would have players called Angel and stuff and they'd just do drama while I was over here trying to get EXP.

that was weird.
Luckily all of them were weird and didn't want anything from you.

I don't know. If they keep it among themselves? (depends on the drama, though. Can absolutely ruin gameplay).  But I was 9? and some "old" dude asked... private questions. Knowing my age and targeting some stuff too disgusting to write out. We were from the same guild, I had screenshots. Asked the one person meant to deal with that stuff and he didn't believe me. Ended up blocking him and quit the guild, but it was hard to feel safe again after that

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spacecat at random said:

I don't know. If they keep it among themselves? (depends on the drama, though. Can absolutely ruin gameplay).  But I was 9? and some "old" dude asked... private questions. Knowing my age and targeting some stuff too disgusting to write out. We were from the same guild, I had screenshots. Asked the one person meant to deal with that stuff and he didn't believe me. Ended up blocking him and quit the guild, but it was hard to feel safe again after that

They kept it to themselves. I remember once somebody asked me if I was Spanish because my cheetah's name was Sol, and every time I said "no," they repeated the question as to say "just say yes"

They're drama was weird. I never tried to join, because next thing you know it some "cooldude2345" has broken up with "Angel".
I never really paid attention to the chat.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, magnolia said:

This person’s old, but they didn’t try to hide it. Just kinda inserted themselves inside a private chat of mostly minors and then gained everyone’s trust and affection... :/

I'm the opposite of old

eh

I can still have frickin' Safari LTD's

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Renio2490 said:

I'm the opposite of old

eh

I can still have frickin' Safari LTD's

I still have my Schleich and Breyer horses lying around...

I miss playing with them and collecting them sometimes.

I’d love to collect breyers as a hobby, but what’s stupid is that I don’t ride...which is kinda dumb if you like horses

also, 
are you looking for music to play in the background that's not about non-family friendly things? (as all songs go, just listen carefully)
Download Warriors: Untold Tales, set up a new game, pause the game (Esc), and go back to your page. Boom. You've got beautiful music.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, magnolia said:

I still have my Schleich and Breyer horses lying around...

I miss playing with them and collecting them sometimes.

I’d love to collect breyers as a hobby, but what’s stupid is that I don’t ride...which is kinda dumb if you like horses

Horses are cool, man. Someone in my class (we call her KD) is obsessed with horses. She has a farm with them.

and I'm obsessed with wolves (okay that's a lie but I have tons of dog stuffed animals and wolf figures, + the 200 other...toys (does anybody remember LPS?))

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Renio2490 said:

Hey, at least here people are nice.
They are more nice than they are even rude.

and, what forum? (just wondering)

I have chickens, so I use a backyard chicken forum a lot. Because people of all ages have chickens, the site contains not only teenage girls like us, but many nice (and a few weird/creepy) adults/grandmas/rednecks. 

My profile link to the forum should be in my ‘about me’ section

Eta: Also yes I love LPS! I never had gazillions but they are really cute. I did have tons of stuffed animals and plastic animals though

Also I’ll have to show you a picture of my big plush lobster named “Lobstah” that inspired my old username :D

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, magnolia said:

I have chickens, so I use a backyard chicken forum a lot. Because people of all ages have chickens, the site contains not only teenage girls like us, but many nice (and a few weird/creepy) adults/grandmas/rednecks. 

My profile link to the forum should be in my ‘about me’ section

Eta: Also yes I love LPS! I never had gazillions but they are really cute. I did have tons of stuffed animals and plastic animals though

Also I’ll have to show you a picture of my big plush lobster named “Lobstah” that inspired my old username :D

oki

LPS
I have tons
wait let me get Gabe

• Eek! 1

Just now, magnolia said:

Wanna see my phone case??

0B0629AC-6D50-4AA7-9CF5-9A5A0AAF1B5C.thumb.jpeg.2a226fc10519ce26aebba06b47eab503.jpeg

EB422607-781F-426A-A811-DBC253B7CF8B.jpeg.e608b82a899c4a7433a4252468e3105d.jpeg36F7C880-825B-48D2-AEEC-EDE2006EA3C8.jpeg.a1dd21e24eb024a4222c85264ed2f8f6.jpeg260D9474-C713-4145-969E-215AD359E5BA.jpeg.6704f6d95b0e4e0c851f4be8db28f0f3.jpeg

Boom

Here it is, holding $20...in its...claw?

The most iconic thing you’ll ever see and real proof that I’m actually insane

you're welcome.

we'll name it Mr. Krabs

• Love 1