Happy birthday Jojo!! 🥳🎁🎉

1 hour ago, Goggles-kun said:

Happy birthday!! 💕💖💗🎉

Thanks guys ❤️

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, magnolia said:

I play roblox sometimes but I have the default look basically ,XD

Same here. But I have a Glory (WoF) head. XD

so from tuesday through today I was helping out with a VBS (Vacation Bible School), specifically being a Teacher's Assistant for a Kindergarten class. Anyways, there was a little girl named Scarlett and a boy named Rowan and when we were waiting in the huge room with all the other kids for Carpool (a Youth Volunteer (like me, but not a Teacher's Assistant) would get the kid's name from the parent(s) that are waiting in the car outside and would then come to find the kid and take them to the car) they would (play, obviously) chop me into pieces and declare me dead and put me in jail etc, declare me alive and repeat. On wednesday I got my eyes and nose tied up with a rubberband that was covered with poop xD

we'd be going between different activities and they would be like "we're gonna kill you!!" and I'd be like "but I don't wanna die!" "well we're gonna kill you and you're gonna be dead FOREVER!!!" Scarlett especially loved me. She was very happy to know that she can come back next year and pretty much forever since one you're going into 5th grade you can be a Youth Volunteer, and when you're an adult you can be a (volunteer) Teacher. :D

• Like 2

14 hours ago, FlowerMask said:

Happy bday!!🥳🥳🥳🥳

14 hours ago, Brokenshock said:

Happy birthday! What are you going to see?

We went to see John Wick 3. Was pretty good. Story was lacking but you don't go and watch John Wick for the story ^^

14 hours ago, Renio2490 said:

Oh... happy birthday, @Jojo!

Also I feel like heck right now

10 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Image result for robert downey junior may your birthday

Love, Meringue

Thank you ❤️ Also OMG Robert Downey Junior. Seriously just throw marvel stuff my way and it usually makes my day ^^

• Like 3

Guest SilverTheNicheling

Know what’s making my day now? Flea bites! :D (no seriously.. they’re driving me insane...)

So, I'm still sick. And having a crisis. But, did well in history? I can't remember the first test. Had a second one today, but not by hand. I missed a lot of class but somehow got an A on both. 

That may sound stupid to you, or like bragging, but I did not and could not know the material. Our teacher does not go by the book and they don't write anything down. So, I'm really, really glad for not giving myself a headache over Italy, even when the Russian Revolution was not required. Didn't study enough on slave trade, though. Or couldn't have, anyway, because the part she wanted was not in the book. Got the industrial and french revolution down well enough. Philosophy/systems/absolutism and religion were okay, too, because I'm a good dog -- I mean curious, critically thinking student. 

Anyway, it was stressful as heck. I can't believe I even passed. But, yeah. That's good. Pretty great, considering my body shut down at this point and yesterday is one large blurr. 

#2 can't feel the heat. Or pain/hunger/sleep properly, but at least I'm not hot in 35 degrees. Go, spacecat! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...